Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow: Cannot Use Imprint (Not Sure If Bug Yet)

Didn't want to post in the megathread incase it is not worth reporting and I couldn't find this issue posted already.

I took my sunika kubrow out of statis, waited 3 hours, and cannot use an imprint tool. The message appears telling me it will consume a blank imprint, when i click yes nothing happens. 

Is there a reason? (My kubrow has 80% more health and deals 20% less damage, doesn't like me very much)

well first the stupid question: have you already imprinted it?

2nd stupid question: do you have a template to make an imprint on?

edit: and I agree i think it needs 100% dna stability in order to be imprinted

Edited by Trouvo

Same problem here as well. Possible stupid question: Does the Kubrow have to be Rank 30 before you can take an imprint? I don't see that noted anywhere, but that's the only other thing I can think of blocking an imprint being made...

*Edit: I was able to imprint a rank 7 Kubrow. The next day after stasis cooldown, a different fully 100% health/loyalty Kubrow who had never been imprinted before cannot be imprinted on the 3 blank templates I had.

Edited by DaftMeat

I am also having this problem with 1 of my 3 kubros ,I have made 1 imprint of this kubro but cant make another ,I do have blanks to use she is at 100% in both areas ,and rank 30 as well and it still wont let me imprint her ,and she is the only kubro I have with the lotus symbol and not knowing I would not be able to make another imprint I had already traded away my 1st imprint

Edited by Jazz0411