Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mk1's Unavailable For Purchase, Please Change That!

Obversus

I'm sure I'm not the only Warframe player out there who's a completionist and wants to get every weapon possible in the game, But I haven't seen the new MK1's or their bluprints available in the market... 

[DE] I hope you will let me buy them soon, all that mastery is just taunting me...

Also, the weapons that I chose when I replayed the prologue never showed up in my inventory after, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it feels like it might be a bug.

I'm sure I'm not the only Warframe player out there who's a completionist and wants to get every weapon possible in the game, But I haven't seen the new MK1's or their bluprints available in the market... 

[DE] I hope you will let me buy them soon, all that mastery is just taunting me...

Also, the weapons that I chose when I replayed the prologue never showed up in my inventory after, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it feels like it might be a bug.

Take your meds, bro (  . .)>

The very fact that those items were created in the first place is outright $&*&*#(%& as far as game design goes.

Agreed, could've just been the regular weapons instead, they are weak enough already (if a few options were changed of course)

Which I've talked about in detail here. Sadly though, people seem to care more about getting more Mastery Points than caring about a good game design :(

Completionism is one thing.

Mastery is another.

If the new mk-1s didn't give mastery, would you still want them to be available?

If they were removed entirely, would you miss them?

Do they add anything new to the game beyond mastery/ticks on your checklist?

Edit:

As a collector and completionist myself, I think they have no reason to exist.

And I think that DE can do better.

Also:

Mark 1 Bo? Seriously?

It's a freaking STICK!

Edited by Chroia

Unfortunately Drew fumbled community hot topics making sound like we don't want to level MK 1 weapons when instead we're it's about new players who will be forced to use garbage weapons designed specifically for them.