Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Wanted To See How Rare Those Kubrow Eggs Are......

DAFIRE

so,i farmed some kubrow dens on earth,i got my egg on my first run of earth

now,i wanted to test how rare these eggs are,

it took me 37 runs of everest,average kubrow dens for mission is 7-8

so yea, 7 / 8 x 37 = 259 / 296 kubrow dens destroyed to get 1 egg.

MUCH FERAL

SUCH RARE

VERY EGG

WOW

Edited by DAFIRE

so,i farmed some kubrow dens on earth,i got my egg on my first run of earth

now,i wanted to test how rare these eggs are,

it took me 37 runs of everest,average kubrow dens for mission is 7-8

so yea, 7 / 8 x 37 = 259 / 296 kubrow dens destroyed to get 1 egg.

MUCH FERAL

SUCH RARE

VERY EGG

WOW

Ironic you're using a doge meme about our space doges.  XD

i have gotten 2 bites so far, My go to place is Mantle. capture seems to have more nests in the map than the exterminate. just a tip on how i got mine!

I've gotten a couple of bites and ended up fusing them together because I thought they were common, while I have yet to find an egg naturally.

I've gotten a couple of bites and ended up fusing them together because I thought they were common, while I have yet to find an egg naturally.

omg this hurts to read, I sold both of mine for 150p each! I would be so upset with myself if i fused them!! lol =(

I was farming for Bite yesterday and I found 8 eggs, but not a single bite T.T Eggs aren't that rare at all compared to other things >.> Someone should test how rare bite exactly is, because i'm on the edge of thinking that bite is just a myth. Also, am I the only one who thinks its pretty silly we can only hold 1 egg in our inventory but we can have infinite LIVE Kubrows as long as we pay plat for spaces? Kinda makes me sad leaving all those eggs behind.

I was farming for Bite yesterday and I found 8 eggs, but not a single bite T.T Eggs aren't that rare at all compared to other things >.> Someone should test how rare bite exactly is, because i'm on the edge of thinking that bite is just a myth. Also, am I the only one who thinks its pretty silly we can only hold 1 egg in our inventory but we can have infinite LIVE Kubrows as long as we pay plat for spaces? Kinda makes me sad leaving all those eggs behind.

I was explaining this to some ppl in region the other day, sure it's "rare", but it's not nearly as rare as people make it out to be, there are things in this game that are ridiculously more rare.

For all of the hundreds upon hundreds (maybe even thousands) of ancient disrupters I've killed since update 13.2, I've only had cleaving whirlwind drop once...that 0.73% drop chance for it reported by reddit seems legit, eggs definitely aren't anywhere near that rare.