Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Updated] Videos: Warframe Techniques Episode 08 - Aerial Movement

shukudai

Hi guys,

I'm starting up a series of tutorial/skills videos for Warframe stuff that doesn't seem commonly known or well-documented, hopefully you guys will like it. :3

Warframe Techniques Episode 01 - Wavedashing

Warframe Techniques Episode 02 - Wallrunning Basics

Warframe Techniques Episode 03 - Slam Cancels

Warframe Techniques Episode 04 - Wallrunning Advanced

Warframe Techniques Episode 05 - Melee Techniques

Warframe Techniques Episode 06 - Aerial Shot

Warframe Techniques Episode 07 - Movement Casting

Warframe Techniques Episode 08 - Aerial Movement

BONUS EPISODES:

Warframe Techniques Bonus Clip 01 - Go Home Lex, You're Drunk!

Warframe Techniques Bonus Episode 02 - Secret Ninja Crouch

Warframe Techniques Bonus Episode 03 - Outtakes

Comments and suggestions welcome!  I'll continue to update this post with links to new eps as I record them :)

Edited by shukudai

Nice video, explained the steps clearly, though you might want to add an annotation mentioning that this requires free crouching as opposed to toggle crouching, which some people prefer. I liked the video, and since warframe is relatively new, you have an opportunity to do some real good for the community. Keep it up.

It shouldn't break your keyboard. :3  There's a finite limit to how fast you can wavedash, limited by how long it takes to enter a running state after you hold RUN down.

It can also mean the difference between 70,000+ credits per hour or 40,000+ credits per hour when concentrating on farming, or being able to save a dying teammate/cryopod.

Also if you have a quick melee weapon (Dual Zoren for me)you can add quite a lot of speed to this as well. With a quick weapon you air slide then melee attack then slide again and cover ridiculous distance (I can jump from the Vor fight platform all the way to the stairs at the exit sometimes).

Episode 2 is up guys!

It's verrrry brief, I just wanted to make sure people understood the basics before I went on to cover more advanced stuff in the next wallrunning tutorial.

As always, feedback/comments are welcome. :)

I can say I'm not a bad wallrunner, but I was hoping to get something advanced right off the bat. I got some difficulty with some things.

Great tutorials though, I'll pass them along to all newbies I meet.

Really looking forward for the Advanced Wallrunning one!

Thanks Kynian!  I know what you mean, honestly I was a bit bored recording the basics video, but I didn't want new players to come into the series and not be able to follow what was happening.

Episode 03 is released now, please have a look and let me know what you think!

Haha thankyou for waiting, it'll most likely be Episode 04 at this point :) I'm not planning to show anything too *controversial* since they removed wavedashing in U7.8 though.  

Still, I'm hopeful there will be enough advanced techs there to keep it interesting for more experienced wallrunners like yourself.  I've begun recording the raw clips, so it should be released sooooooon. :3

Thankyou for your ongoing support! \(^.^)/

Edited by shukudai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...