Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Aeon: Holder of the Time Fragment (Concept By Hunter126, Art By Arch111)

Hunter126

This is Aeon (Manipulator of Time)

Art

Spoiler

Thank you arch111 for the amazing artwork/model for Aeon

tempus_warframe_by_gaber111-d95new0.jpg

Full Body View

atime_by_gaber111-d9fhlh1.jpg

Full Body View (update)

eon_timeframe_concept_art__warframe__by_

Lore

Spoiler

Aeons ago...

Deep within the Void...

There lied a mirror that can lead to a portal of Time distortion, past and future. It was known as the Time Mirror.

This Mirror was to control time so it was an artifact to be sought.

The Grineer searched to stop their decay and improve their armies and the Corpus planned to use it for the experimentation and creation of temporal robots.

But one time, a tenno found the so-called "Time Mirror" floating on some stand (like a statue stand) and touched it. his name was Crons.

When Crons touched it, the mirror made a ripple image effect on itself and scanned his entire body. What he didn't know is he was followed by a Corpus Elite and discovered the Time Mirror as well, calling in the Corpus, Crons notices this and calls in the Tenno. Soon after the Grineer learn of  the Corpus entering the Void and follow thereafter. Soon a war breaks out known as the 'Chronos War', the superiority varies, 1000 tenno were already murdered and armies of Grineer have been vaporized and Corpus armies have been destroyed as well. The Tenno discover mysterious Orokin technology to which they craft new weapons.

They craft the Chrona- a shotgun that locks affected enemies in near-stasis when shot at (which wears off after a while), also deals shotgun damage with the common shotgun range and moderate shotgun ammo, they craft the Impetus- a full-auto pistol with a large magazine and wind up speed but lacks in power. and Finally the Tempo, a hands & feet melee that boosts overall speed by 15% as well as packing power and lowering affected enemy response times when using a ground pound.

In the end the Corpus stole the Time Mirror but the war kept going on between Grineer and Tenno. Then Crons boards the ship and flies after the Corpus to which he succeeds in getting the mirror nearly back into the void with the Corpus crashing into the Grineer and Grineer lashing out, accidentally breaking the mirror resulting in the altering of time, planets reverse orbit, stop then some return to normal at different speeds, enemies losing memories yet some gain so much that it shatters their minds, it affects and kills thousands of tenno as well. The fragments of the mirror fall deep into space and one Crons catches but ends up falling into the Void. surprisingly the one he holds is stabilized and not distorting time, this may be due to Void Energy appearing to stabilize it. Every Tenno that fought, every Grineer and Corpus, the ones that were in the void all died with Crons being the last survivor in the Void.

But Grineer and Corpus see this stable fragment and attempting to retrieve it by sending reinforcements. They kill Crons in the process. But the Time Fragment emits a vast amount of energy that affects some Orokin technology, causing it to create a new warframe but the energy then affect the warframe, forming into the temporal warframe dubbed Aeon. Aeon is a warframe of time, operating by the Time fragment itself and tapping into the fragment's power via energy strings known as "Neo Threads" wrapped around the warframe under the outer armour of the suit. Aeon kills all the reinforcements by using the memories of the Tenno for quick learning and picks up Crons and placing him into a pod beneath the stand where the Mirror was, Aeon linked Crons' consciousness into the fragment and placed the fragment of the mirror onto the stand, the fragment prevents Crons' will and consciousness from fading away and Crons allows void energy to be attracted to the Time Fragment.

The Tenno outside The Void hears of the deaths of thousands of tenno and begins to pay a tribute, a ceremony but the fragments are making it slow. Aeon sees that the other fragments in deep space are causing mayhem so Aeon linked to the other fragments and destroyed them. In exchange memories of the event of the Chronos War were wiped out, from organisms to AI, every death was forgotten, every new weapons and suits crafted become forgotten, the entire war was forgotten, many enemies are confused and since Crons was majorly connected with the Time Mirror, he was forgotten too. Later on Aeon mysteriously disappears. And it is as if this event never happened.

Base Statistics

Spoiler

Health: 100 (300 at rank 30)
Power: 100 (150 at rank 30)
Armor: 170
Shield Capacity: 75 (225 at rank 30)
Sprint Speed: 1.05

Codex Blurb

Spoiler

Aeon embodies the power of time, giving him control over the battlefield.

Abilities

Spoiler

Passive: Shields regenerate faster and Melee Combat speed is increased.

Passive 2: Inside of the Void he is 10% stronger with overall damage dealing (this is due to his connection with the Time Fragment).

Chosen to harness such temporal power, Aeon reshapes time to his advantage.

Aeon is a mysterious warrior, and his use over Chronokinesis is embodied in his abilities.

1) Accelerate

Spoiler

Slows nearby enemies down the closer they are to Aeon as Aeon increases in sprint and combat speed along with nearby allies.

Upgrade

Spoiler

This affects targets within a 5m/7m/10m/12m radius and enemies move slower the more Aeon gets close to them, this gives allies a 10%/20%/40%/50% buff in overall speed, this ability lasts for 10/12/15/18 seconds.

2) Reiterate

Spoiler

Projects holograms of hard-light images of Aeon that repeat his every movement and action. dealing multiplied damage depending on the number of images.

Upgrade

Spoiler

This ability creates copies of Aeon as if it were the past self of him attacking from alternate planes, this ability creates 1/2/2/3 projections and lasts for 10/12/15/18 seconds. the projections are transparent versions of Aeon and if he's running somewhere, They'd be behind him because of their role to repeat his every action and even when standing, they will go into him like a ghost 

3) Deadlock

Spoiler

Creates an expanding sphere of frozen time, freezing enemies within radius. when it reaches its growth limit it detonates and slows down enemies within and near the sphere.

Upgrade

Spoiler

This ability creates a barrier with a 3m/4m/5m/6m radius then stops at 5m/6m/7m/8m and stays for 3/5/6/7 seconds before it becomes unstable and detonates which causes the effect that slows enemies by 5%/15%/25%/45%. Each meter for expansion takes about 2 seconds so 2 seconds a meter or 50cm each second.

Duration mods affect how long it lasts and Strength mods are affected, Range mods aren't affected. 

From Birth to Death

4) Senescent

Spoiler

Emits projectiles that deals accelerated aging towards you enemies, quickly draining health and speed, making the enemy more susceptible to damage. If the targets die it can be passed onto someone else however this drains energy per second.

Upgrade

Spoiler

This ability releases 2/3/4/5 projectiles that enter enemies within a 5m/10m/15m/20m radius at first, this deals 75/125/160/200 damage per second this drains 6/6/6/5 energy per second

Mod Upgrades

Spoiler

Aeon is blessed with time, but even then they can be further utilized with mods.

A Strength Mod can utilize the effects of Deadlock
While Accelerate and Rapid Senescent targets more enemies with a Range Mod
Finally a Duration Mod allows AccelerateReiterate and Deadlock to last longer on the battlefield.

Follow your destiny tenno. Aeon can guide you towards the future.

Quest

Spoiler

In progress.

What do you think?

Thanks for the support.

Edited by Hunter126
  • Like 1

Looks pretty good to be honest, though is sprint speed is going to be that high, maybe reduce armor or health?

sure, Time might be too strong so he's more just only minor time

I reduced both for both sprint speed and stamina

Edited by Hunter126

Time Frame? Can I join in too?

Chrona is a female, support Frame with somewhat Tanky Stats.

Base Stats

Health: 150 (450 at max rank)

Power:100 (150 at max tank)

Armor:155

Shield Capacity:75 (225 at max rank)

Sprint Speed: 0.95

Stamina: 100

Abilities

#1 Reload - 25 - Chrona sets up a temporal "save", allowing her to rewind to a previous state. Receiving fatal injuries will automatically rewind her back.

Upgrade

This ability will last for 10/12/14/16 seconds before she goes back to her original State. The Duration of the ability is determined by Power Duration. Casting the Ability again or dying will bring her back to her previous state, regardless of the duration. The percentage of Health, Energy and Ammo regained from rewinding are 5%/10%/15%/20%. The percentage is increased by Power Strength.

#2 Decelerate - 75 - Slows down time around Chrona and increasing the duration of her other abilities and her allies' abilities.

Upgrade

This ability will last for 12/15/18/21 seconds. This is affected by Power Duration. The range of the ability is 3m/6m/9m/12m. This is affected by Power Range. The percentage of the increased duration is 5%/10%/15%/20%. This is affected by Power Strength.

#3 Paradox - 50 - Chrona splits her opponents in two different states.  The current state will deal small amounts of  damage while receiving little damage. The previous State, however will deal and receive full damage. If the Previous state is killed, the current state will cease existing and drop health orbs and additional loot.

Upgrade

The duration of this ability is 15/20/25/30 seconds. This is affected by Power Duration. The radius of the ability is 9m/12m/18m/24m. This is affected by Power Range.

Need a Break, Tenno?

#4 Stasis - 100 - Pausing all time around her, Chrona renders all enemies motionless and silent.

Upgrade

The duration of the pause is 12/15/18/21 seconds. This is affected by Power Duration. The Radius of the Pause is 9/12/15/18 meters. This is affected by Power Range.

You should also comment on mine. Compare between OP's and Mine.

Edited by AridTeflon

Pretty neat, I like the concept. You've got my +1.

One change I would suggest would be to differentiate the Pause power from Snow Globe, as it stands they seem very similar.

that is hard but i'm thinking something like this suits time

I'll see what I can do

okay i'll tell you the differences to them until i change it

Pause is bigger than Snow Globe when at full potential

Snow Globe lasts longer

thats it for now

Edited by Hunter126

I think reversal should literally reverse time for the warframe. Like, say you jump off a ledge then do reversal, you will reverse time for your warframe and go back up the ledge. Reversal would also bring your health back up. Example: Say you run into a group of enemies and get shot up pretty bad, you would hit reversal and leave, in reverse, out of the group of enemies gaining your health back.

The reversal would work by having a 10 second log of all your movements. This log will be constantly add and deleting your movements.

Edited by OrphanMaker

I think reversal should literally reverse time for the warframe. Like, say you jump off a ledge then do reversal, you will reverse time for your warframe and go back up the ledge. Reversal would also bring your health back up. Example: Say you run into a group of enemies and get shot up pretty bad, you would hit reversal and leave, in reverse, out of the group of enemies gaining your health back.

The reversal would work by having a 10 second log of all your movements. This log will be constantly add and deleting your movements.

I don't want to make it too OP and I don't want to mess up the game and for evasion where is the location, It's just a second move

I don't think that would work because always keeping a log of actions done over time takes up a lot of processing and is usually reserved for games designed to have time rewinding as a feature, like Prince of Persia.

I actually had a way around that in one of my own time-controller Frame ideas (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250791-achronus-prime-yet-another-time-controller-frame/) where it wasn't always recording your actions, but casting the power created a sort of "checkpoint" of your current location and stat totals, then let you act freely for a short while (sans being able to pick up items) until the power duration ran out and you were "rewound" to the checkpoint. That way it didn't have to log actions all the time, just for the duration of the power and only for animation purposes.

I don't think that would work because always keeping a log of actions done over time takes up a lot of processing and is usually reserved for games designed to have time rewinding as a feature, like Prince of Persia.

I actually had a way around that in one of my own time-controller Frame ideas (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250791-achronus-prime-yet-another-time-controller-frame/) where it wasn't always recording your actions, but casting the power created a sort of "checkpoint" of your current location and stat totals, then let you act freely for a short while (sans being able to pick up items) until the power duration ran out and you were "rewound" to the checkpoint. That way it didn't have to log actions all the time, just for the duration of the power and only for animation purposes.

I know i kept my idea kinda minor yet useful

Second chance sounds pretty OP and so its like your spirit moves freely in a physical form then the spirit replaces the other form but the marker gives the same stats

besides yours is a 3rd and mine is second

1st- multi-hit attack

2nd- self support

3rd- party support

4th- Ultimate

but yeah only sometimes 2nd and 3rd are switched around

Edited by Hunter126

I know i kept my idea kinda minor yet useful

Second chance sounds pretty OP and so its like your spirit moves freely in a physical form then the spirit replaces the other form but the marker gives the same stats

besides yours is a 3rd and mine is second

1st- multi-hit attack

2nd- self support

3rd- party support

4th- Ultimate

but yeah only sometimes 2nd and 3rd are switched around

Well, technically you can still be killed while Second Chance is active and it doesn't let you restore health or energy higher than what was saved upon casting. If your health and ammo were already high it can help you keep it that way, but if you're dying or out of ammo it won't help you much in that regard.