Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draganta

ArakalFlamescale

Now, pretty sure NOT everyone is aware of the old Fox Kids show Mystic Knights of Tir na Nog, but Draganta the warrior is where the name comes from in the series, and though the Mystic Knights had armor and the leader had a dragon, this is sorta similar to the Avatar with the four elements, anyways onwards with Powers!

PS: These are not set in order, ^^;

Power 1: Flare - Shoots a stream of fire like litterly breathing fire at an enemy,

Power 2: SeaSpray - Draganta kicks his foot up as water follows and the salty water blinds the targets infront of him roughly 3 or 5 feet from the Tenno, allowing for quick kills or a quick escape

Power 3: Wingbeat - Draganta lunges/leaps in an arc and makes a shockwave of air when landing knocking and stunning opponents backwards in an AoE style, in can also be used to clear certain gaps if the Player doesn't have Zephyr and hates some of the casims in the game.

Power 4: EarthenShield - Now I KNOW what your thinking, a move like Rhino's IronSkin or Valkyr's Hysteria? NOPE! EarthShield Litterly uses Rhino's stomp but instead of a Time Distortion feild, it knocks up jagged earth as cover to hide and recharge shields behind or reload, thing is that EarthSheild is solid so you'll have to go around it but hey, if your facing several Corrupted Heavy Gunners in a T4 and are in a hallway, Bam, nice cover to duck behind and such, they can't get past it but least it allows you to keep fighting and reach your team for help if you get to far ahead or behind and give a shout out for help.

Design: Draganta is based more on a knight with a few dragon decals on him, like spiked shoulder pads or knee pads. His armor would look like scales from the Dragonlance series Dragon Highlords being that it would be light but tough making his Armor rival Rhino's a bit but his Shields would be below Average and his health just normal. His helm would have two horns on the crest to resemble a dragon's head though, another would have a few pointed parts to resemble a possible crown while the third helm would have just a normal Knight's design for a helm. Yes he MAY have clawed feet or clawed hands but only for show.

Bio: Being a Tenno in a Warframe that can control four elements roughly would put bit of a strain on the body so for his first few years he was in and out of cryo sleep alot. Hence why he would be placed further away from other Tennos because if he awoke on the wrong side of the pod he might just accidentally light one of them on fire or something :P (I know, Not a good Bio, its freaking 5 am where I am so pretty much not on alot of sleep.)

Give feedback on thoughts for this and apologies if Wingbeat seems Smiliar to the creator of the Dragon Warframe, and Now Night, *flops out exhusted and tired*

don't take ember's, Zephyr's Hydroid's elements, them 3 gotta stay unique

If you think I am stealing elements form those three, you are mistaken, they are the masters of their elements, Draganta is just a homage to the Mystic Knights of Tir na Nog to where his abilieties are just a FRACTION of those three and any future Earth based Warframe the DEs are thinking of. Draganta is just a knight based Warframe with abilities that align with the elements

If you think I am stealing elements form those three, you are mistaken, they are the masters of their elements, Draganta is just a homage to the Mystic Knights of Tir na Nog to where his abilieties are just a FRACTION of those three and any future Earth based Warframe the DEs are thinking of. Draganta is just a knight based Warframe with abilities that align with the elements

No even if just a quarter of it, having the only theme makes the warframes uniqueso we can't even take a fraction of the element to keep making it stuff like Ember is the only one with fire theme

No even if just a quarter of it, having the only theme makes the warframes uniqueso we can't even take a fraction of the element to keep making it stuff like Ember is the only one with fire theme

Not trying to make this a fight, but litterly, why are you shooting down a homage to the Mystic Knights of Tir na Nog? I mean have you ever seen the series? I'm just trying to pay homage to the four main knights from  my childhood, Rohan the Knight of Fire, Deidre the Knight of Air, Ivar, the Knight of Water, and Angus the Knight of Earth. Hence the powers and relations. I mean, its just a concept as well, you don't see me on the forums yelling at someone about a few things like Rhino's Stomp disort times, I'm not arguing you with your Paradox idea concept which is cool by the way. But still, I'm not that type of person who barges into a concept and say stuff like "No, your warframe concept can't have this or do that"