Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Tenno: Lotus (Prototype) Warframe

Toko

"Lotus maybe be short and less offensive capable than the rest of the Tenno but her excellent electrical and mechanical manipulation skills make her a superb supporting role in any team."

As being the actual Lotus is unrealistic I have opted to imagine if Lotus was a Warframe type that other Tenno could use. If this happened what would she be able to do? I have called this Warframe Lotus (Prototype) however it could easily have a different name such as Mod, Hat or Proto but I see this Warframe at least as a female.

I mostly see Lotus as a support type Warframe who would make the most out of her technical skills and also her local knowledge.

I imagine she would be more electrical or physic focused and likely to use a long range weapon such as the Snipetron. Her melee weapon would be some sort of electric grapple hook that when attached to a target stops Lotus shield drain. However this drains your Energy by a constant -1 and drains the enemy health with half damage of a normal melee weapon and only lasts 10 seconds.

Abilities:

1) Walking Bomb = 25 Energy

Lotus launches a small remote electrical explosive on one target that can be detonated causing damage before spreading to one other target before finally dissipating.

Alternative: Lotus launches into the mind of a target gaining control and exploding when leaving the host mind (targets can be chained like before). However target cannot be a boss or double the Warframe Level of Lotus.

Mod Levels:

• Base level: 1+1 targets.

• Level 1: 1+2 targets.

• Level 2: 1+3 targets.

• Level 3: 1+4 targets.

2) Hack = 50 Energy

Lotus remotely enters the mainframe to quickly hack any door or control console.

Mod Levels:

• Base level: Uses 50 Energy.

• Level 1: Uses 45 Energy.

• Level 2: Uses 35 Energy.

• Level 3: Uses 25 Energy..

3) Current = 50 Energy

Lotus uses the local wire network to instantly jump forward 3 metres in a straight line.

(Can be used to go through obstacles etc.)

Mod Levels:

• Base level: 3 metres.

• Level 1: 4 metres.

• Level 2: 5 metres.

• Level 3: 6 metres.

4) Revive = 100 Energy.

Lotus uses a pulse of electricity to revive a fellow Tenno team mate.

Mod Levels:

• Base level: Target gets 40% Health and Shield back.

• Level 1: Target gets 45% Health and 55% Shield back.

• Level 2: Target gets 55% Health and 65% Shield back.

• Level 3: Target gets 65% Health and 75% Shield back

Equipment:

• Lotus hook:
    When attached to a target stops Lotus shield drain. However this drains your Energy by a constant -1 and damages the enemy health with half damage of a normal melee weapon and only lasts 10 seconds.

Helmet:

• Upavistha (seated) helm:
    Lotus Energy capacity increases by +40 but also gets a constant -1 Shield drain.

Base Statistics:

• Health = 85 (250 at 30)

• Power = 100 (160 at 30)

• Armour = 25

• Shield Capacity = 100 (400 at 30)

• Shield Recharge = 25

• Sprint Speed = 1.0

My other Waframe based on a cat can be seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38263-dear-tenno-cato-purrkins-cato-warframe/.

Let me know what you think below but be constructive. I will likely add more stuff in the future.

Updates (03/05/13):

- I have tidied the thread up and made it more neat.

Edited by Toko

Its funny, only the other day I was thinking how cool it would be to have a preimum Lotus helm for say, Mag, or maybe Nyx. Then I went on to think. "You know what else would be cool, and might not upset fans of those frames? If the lotus was one of the possible hostages that you could rescue. 

But adding her as a seperate frame makes so much more sense, so kudos for this great idea. 

I like the idea of a hacker type warframe

Yeah thats the sort of area I was trying to explore with this Warframe seeing as a lot of that type of stuff Lotus can do anyway for example helping to unlock locked doors and her deep knowledge.

Its funny, only the other day I was thinking how cool it would be to have a preimum Lotus helm for say, Mag, or maybe Nyx. Then I went on to think. "You know what else would be cool, and might not upset fans of those frames? If the lotus was one of the possible hostages that you could rescue. 

But adding her as a seperate frame makes so much more sense, so kudos for this great idea. 

Thanks I appreciate the comment. Even if Lotus can't be a Warframe doesn't mean an inspired one can't.

• 3 weeks later...