Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Who Cannot Log-In Read Before Making New Topic

xFayt

Yes, the servers are currently down, this has happened before.  It is not something new to Warframe.  All we can do is hope DE finds the solution fast (I think Steve dropped his coffee >.>).

I have made this to avoid any further threads about the same thing.

they should put a server status page on the site, or is there aready one of these and we missed it?

Since it is the weekends, DE might not have noticed quite yet, so give it time before they can take some action.

when warframe goes down its a good time to curl up with a good book.

was trying to level up my kubrow too lol, well now i get to read thru the GTA5 stratergy guide, finished the game on 360 already but its due on pc in acouple months lol

Aye, good thing I read this. But what about the timer on plat discounts?! Will they stop or go on? I have to avail of my 75%!!!!

DE would probably reset the timers so you'd still have your discount, but no guarantees.

EDIT:

And what about afinity/cred/resource boosters.  Morning set for playtime = wasted now :(.

Your boosters, also.

Edited by xFayt

I'd be surprised if they did reset the timers... although, it would be nice (and fair to everyone) if they did... 

It's either this or they'll give use special alerts as a way of saying sorry.

going richard? (LFG webcomic)

Holy crap, I last read LFG at least 2 years ago and I've forgotten about it till now! Perfect time to catch up since the servers are down :3

Edit: Wait. I can log in now... oh well!

Edited by Zzinged

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Sorry, I'm two years sober but still not completely Blizz deprogrammed.

LEEEEROOOOoOOOOOOYYYYYY ZERGKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Anyway.

I made a note of this in another thread, but I figured I'd ask you all here too:

ANyone else get lagged really badly when someone using the Mirage frame decides to put as many clones in one area as they can fit?

-_-

Didn't lag ingame hardly at all until mirage showed up 

=-\

LEEEEROOOOoOOOOOOYYYYYY ZERGKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Anyway.

I made a note of this in another thread, but I figured I'd ask you all here too:

ANyone else get lagged really badly when someone using the Mirage frame decides to put as many clones in one area as they can fit?

-_-

Didn't lag ingame hardly at all until mirage showed up 

=-\

Just another case of the Nova, they'll heavily rework Mirage if she's causing that sort of problems.

LOL, need a server status indicator on the main page for everyone to see without needing to ask... "green" = online & normal traffic, "yellow" = online & heavy traffic, "red" = offline/down...

I agree and there needs to be a "suggestion box" discussion that admins look at because I shouldn't have to try two computers and my husbands account before i'm sure it not just me and my $h!tty internet.  I am also trying to do kubrow things like imprint and un-stasis when I don't actually have time to play but do have time to log briefly. If they wanted to hire me to do server weekend maintenance they could pay me in platinum. Until then I guess we all just have to keep trying and focus on not falling of the Blizzard wagon.