Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Progress/play For 3 Days, Stuck In A Mission.

(PSN)Mhj-sab

Hello again,
Last friday I have migrated a PC account to my PS4 acct so I could reset all my progress, it had been quite a bit of time without playing and I felt like starting over ( thank you DE for the migration thing <3 ) but.. After migrating, the game keeps prompting an alert whenever I go to the star chart, saying that I was captured by Alad V.

The thing is, whenever I attempt to do the escape mission I get no objectives at all, nor Lotus/Alad V's transmissions, I am unable to complete the mission because it's glitched/bugged that way, I have searched every room in the mission multiple times trying to find the weapons and stuff needed to complete the mission but found nothing except enemies.

Please DE, is there any way u can fix this? I've already sent ticket to support but D: it only opens on monday and I've been unable to play for the whole weekend...

Thank you.

I'm not sure if I should double post on this but,
Recently the problem changed, while now I DO get objectives, incoming transmissions, am able to find my weapons AND complete the mission, when I go to the star chart AFTER completing it the prompt just re-appears saying I was captured by Alad V. Seriously this have been a complete nuisance and it is now the 4th day unable to play the game. I know DE are really really busy with the U14 hotfixes and working on getting it on PS4, aswell as the DDoS from yesterday but D: is there any way you can help me since, I assume Support tickets are gonna take a WHILE to be answered.

Thank you in advance.

D: yeah, last Week, which is why I understand the time it takes to get a response due to u14 tickets and stuff, posting here mostly because I wonder if somebody else had that problem or if any DE shows up and gives some answers on something I could do about it other than just wait. Thank you for replying though :>

i have the same issue on my alternate psn account as well. to tack on to what's already been said. i've also been unable to access my clan on that psn account. i too have also submitted a ticket but i know it's going to take time since it states it's taking time to deal with the large volume of backlogs when i go and check my ticket status.

oh yeah, I can't access Dojo aswell, I haven't stated that YET because I thought I could only access the dojo after I was done with the first few "tutorial" quests in the first planet.

D: don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. And yeah, it is indeed going to take quite a bit of time D: guess we just wait.
^^  thank you for replying <3

(Sorry for double posting again)

Problem solved. Turns out I HAD to buy new weapons from the market (which is fine for the Primary and Secondary, which u can buy for CREDITS)

Although I had to dump in 65 PLAT on a BO just to try the theory. I wonder if there's anything that can be done about that :/