Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Tiburon + Concept Art!

FrostWolf

If what way?

She's suppose to be a tankish frontline fighter but She has lower  the HP/Shield/Armor then Frost or Rhino She makes up for it by being faster and having a higher energy pool.

I guess if you wanted to you could give her Lower less tankish values at start Say Mag-ish stats but Her shields and Health boom as she ranks up to more where thier around Rhino and Frosts

___

On further reveiw and comparison.

I'm kinda having trouble seeing where the stats are on the High side?

She's has 50 points less health then Excalibur... infact its the Third lowest MAX health value after Loki and Mag unless you read 250 as 350

Shield wise She's only the fourth largest with a full 100 sp difference between Frost,Rhino and Mag -450 each-

Armor is the same as Saryn's

The only two thing she has that's higher is the same Power pool as a "Caster" unit, The highest base Shield Recharge and the third fastest sprint speed.

Well, she has quite high armour to have so much shield/shield regen. Look at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes_Compare'>this page. If to take same stats as frost for health/shield, she's too fast or has too much shield regen. Not to mention that none of them has more than one 150 stat.

Well, she has quite high armour to have so much shield/shield regen. Look at this page. If to take same stats as frost for health/shield, she's too fast or has too much shield regen. Not to mention that none of them has more than one 150 stat.

starting wise sure, but thats compensated by the fact she has lower hp/shield maxes at the end.

yeah she has a starting advantage, but she gets less from leveling in the long run compared to the other tanks.

I see what your getting.

Think of it this way, In the short term yeah she has an advantage... once fully ranked though, That starting advanatge is negated.

Edited by FrostWolf

starting wise sure, but thats compensated by the fact she has lower hp/shield maxes at the end.

yeah she has a starting advantage, but she gets less from leveling in the long run compared to the other tanks.

I see what your getting.

Think of it this way, In the short term yeah she has an advantage... once fully ranked though, That starting advanatge is negated.

I just somehow doubt that currently the max values are depenant on something other than starting values ^^.

Wait.. They moved it from Feedback XD...

I guess I'll just delete the copy i had here.

I just somehow doubt that currently the max values are depenant on something other than starting values ^^.

Well yeah, that be more a stat coding issue though, I can't really help that.

Edited by FrostWolf

When I heard Shark I instantly thought "Please let her ultimate be her summoning a giant shark form no where"

I like the idea, we have fire ice and poison, now we only need the rest of the elemental circle. Perhaps special interaction with Frost?

OMG has anyone ever played the game 'Armed and Dangerous'? The 'Landshark Gun' was EPIC! I want to see a 'space shark gun'!

Playing around with Team synergies

An easy one is with Frost

Freeze + Rain Bullet makes an AOE Freeze stun. -Super Cooled Water Freezes on contact with a surface-

Scathing Mist + Snow Globe = GG Defense XD

Edited by FrostWolf

Ah lol... I just recently posted my water frame idea since I haven't heard of one even though the elemental concept is there. But still We can compare ideas nothing wrong with that right?

I think that there should be some more elemental warframes, like a fire one, stuff like frost and volt