Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Wrong With Warframe Today? - Crashes, Disconnections

Glasglow

I kept trying to do ODA but game kept crashing.
The chat keeps getting stuck to the mouse cursor.
The game keeps randomly logging me out.
I can't join other peoples games and it says that session is unavailable as i dc.

And lots of other bugs, what the hell did they do to warframe again?
I literally cant play the game at all, there is always some bug messing with my game!?

EDIT: Not to mention that i keep getting login failed as i try to log in at the moment.

Edited by Glasglow

For 7 hours gameplay has been stagnant for all gamers.

But the issue is the gamers, DDoS is the ideal, and players continue to press the log in key, breathing ever so heavily from the mouth to see the same black box, just to do it again, mot even 1 minute later.

When logging in now, players are greeted with a log out by 50k second timer, usually greeted by kickbot, or something that is command to screen. And more players cluster the servers by mouth breathing and logging like idiots, slowing down servers and causing more crashes.

This wont stop until the dev's force a hard-flash or complete shut-down. It doesn't help that the community is given no information, nothing to justify this downtime or the root cause, but it wont restore till gamers stop assaulting the servers with queue's.

Aka, kids are stupid, and fueling the issue.

Warframe works again!

It doesn't, i still cant log in ._.  Nvm i got in after 5 tries.

Hey, there's a 75% off plats compensation thingy up on login . .

There is none.

Edited by Glasglow

I'm getting in now, but as soon as I finish a mission it logs me out, and when I log back in it's like none of that ever happened.  All the credits and mods I got are gone.  I've done my mastery 7 test twice now and it's not sticking.

I'm getting in now, but as soon as I finish a mission it logs me out, and when I log back in it's like none of that ever happened.  All the credits and mods I got are gone.  I've done my mastery 7 test twice now and it's not sticking.

I would not dare do mastery test as the server is now..

Thanks, DE.

Just lost 150k exp on my Kubrow and a Bo Prime BP.

Your server is as stellar as ever.

And before anyone laments over 'its not their fault', 'new updates are always wonky' and 'they're looking into it on a sunday', why should I as a paying customer care.

DE decided to have the game just toss progress like 'lol, cant update, guess you just wasted your time and incredible luck', not me.

Honestly, I'd rather let the game sit in a queue for an hour or two to finally safely update my account instead of just tossing progress and luck like that.

Do something about that for good, please.

Oh and, at least a few hours of booster duration reimbursement would be nice, too, because I'm calling it a night now.

Cheers.

To sum up,

Any action made in the ship in relation with the server make you to get log out :

-Using foundry or arsenal

-Matchmaking solo or public doesn't change anything

-Mission are made but you get log out after so... NO Progress

-Mastery Test for my gaining my level 12 is done but not taking in account still level11 BUT I can't make it another time.

-Statistic, profiles and leaderboard doesn't give any info AND log me out.

Good news...

-Patting the head of my baby Kubrow doesn't make any crash

-Just standing in the ship and doing nothing work but Ordis really get on my nerves fast XD

-Market seems OK but codex is sometimes doesn't respond or show nothing...

Test done before : Computer up to date, clean and reboot And Verifying or Defrag doesn't change anything nor activating DX11...

Played fine few mins ago until I accessed Arsenal to tab my Presets. Presets remained on Config A, and signed me out secs later. Warframe signed me out 3 times before I decided to come here over my Arsenal getting stuck. I suppose we remain calm and step back a bit.

crash after crash cant even get one solid run in without some kind of crash mostly on extraction at first then when ever it felt like crashing and im not the only one having this problem ever since the  update 14 seem to be more bugs then a smooth game like it was before 14 . i know everyone was really anxious for the update but couldnt there have been more problem solving before the release .