Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

Dark Reign

freedom-wings1_zpsd8eee4a4.png

If a man is not rising upwards to be an Angel, depend upon it, he is sinking downwards to be a devil. 

- - Samuel Taylor Coleridge - -

We are an active and semi-casual clan that seeks new players and veterans alike, meaning that we help our members in whatever way we can, we host our own events, and, of course, having fun is the priority. We even had a party on Prime time!

Spoiler

More Details

Spoiler

We offer a great amount of services from custom rank and occasional events, and Discord channel.

What makes us Unique

Spoiler
  • One thing that we are doing now is that if you just want clan tech weapons then we will skip the active member talk and let you get your weapons and then we will kick you out. Just contact us and tell us you want to grab and dash.

• The main thing which sets us apart from most clans is that we truly listen to our members and if you don't enjoy something,we beg you to voice your opinion and if it sits well with the clan, we act upon it. We have just revised our ranks and it is now much easier to rank up with more to offer with each rank! The clan started out with a darker theme, but we have revisited these things based on votes, updated our symbol, colors, website, and much more! You are a part of this clan and we think you should shape it.

•                                                                      

Awesome Ranks

Spoiler

Recently our ranks have changed and now they are 3x better than before. Moving trough the ranks will now constantly unlock new possibilities in the clan. From inviting your own buddies to being an clan administrator. Progression is pretty simple, all we ask is that you show us your devotion for the clan and participation in the clan  and you will move trough the ranks with haste. In addition we offer administration possibilities for those who want to help us upkeep this clan. Admins have some work that they do but its nothing horrible.

Splendid Community

Spoiler

Unlike quite a lot of other rival clans Dark Reign has one of the best communities. They are always friendly, helpful,and ready to assist in any matter possible. We are so comfortable we talk about our personal lives on a daily bases. Joining us will introduce you to marvelous people ranging from hilarious people, to game mechanics know it all, DE haters, DE lovers,and much more. We have them all. Our community is also known for helping new members. We have clan members that have went from 0 to hero in short amount of time, due to veterans who were helping them. Until now no one complained.

Dojo

Spoiler

Our dojo is state of the art. It is designed so that the players will have the easiest time finding what he is looking for. It contains all the rooms that are out until now and some of them are highly decorated with beautiful trees and ornaments making it the perfect place to relax in and have a dose of "The Queens" juice. We also have all the technologies that are out until now from Aegis to Zephyr. Furthermore joining the clan will instantly give you power to host a dojo and have friendly duels with friends or clanies.

Rules

Spoiler

We find rules are needed in order to make the clan prosper but we don't want to overdo it so we have set up some basic ones.

• People will have 3 warnings before they are kicked out because one of the rules is not respected.

• Make sure you do not use any offensive language when you are on the chat or on the forums.

• Any sort of harassment in not permitted. If power by admins is abused we will find you and we will demote you.

• Inactivity will result to kick. If you are not online or active for more than 14 days you will be kicked. Zombies not wanted!

• Have fun

If you are interested in joining you may contact Nezgol.

Thank you for taking you time to visit our page. Hope to see you soon

Edited by Nezgol
Updates

Hi there! I'm more or less new to the game, but I've gotten pretty hooked. Currently rank 2 and I play regularly, on and off throughout the day.

There is but one problem -- I'm going on a six week journey in Europe from the US, leaving on August 6th!

I will be logging in in my down time while I'm there, but probably won't get to play much until I get back.

With that in mind, I humbly ask for acceptance into your clan! If it comes down to space, my feelings wouldn't be hurt if you kicked me in my admittedly sporadic, future absence.

I will send messages in-game, but for now, I must sleep!

Cheers,

locblock

Hi,  I have just started playing Warframe. I have a level 10 warframe and am still rank 0 but I am very active and play several hours a day.  I do not have a mic but am willing to join a TeamSpeak/Raidcall server. I also do not plan on spending money/buying platinum for this game.  I am interested in joining your clan, or at least talking to someone about joining.   You can message me in-game on GnomishKegstand.  Thank you.

Hey I love cookies so I think this might be the place for me.

I am semi new to the game (rank 3) but I am really loving it and am looking for other people to play with. 

Weekdays I try to play a couple hours and then more on the weekends.

Keeping this short and sweet so feel free to ask if you got any more questions for me.

Thanks

SantiDom

Cookies do sound good.

I've been playing since update 2. On and off.

Work has taken me away for a few months at a time over the years but that part of my life is over now so I'm back again and regular.

I've been mostly a solo player and I'm looking to expand and share the fun.

I'm currently rank 5 with (I think) 4 lv 30 warframes and an arsenal of weapons.

Not much else to say. Message me in game if you have any questions.

See ya out there

Edited by TommyRiridan

yes we are Gungungki.

hey thx for the fast response so lately me and my friends just got out of a clan in which they said to be a fun and active clan in their website, it turns out the clan is desolate and every guy for himself save the clan leader who is the ONLY one willing to answer my questions and plea for help, i just hope that your clan is not the same, tho judging by the thread i think it isnt:)

we are in need of a clan and feel free to invite us if that does not bother you, no need to mention ranks here cause we are playing for fun.

my ign: gungungki

my friend's ign: thereclaimer

'Ello.

My name's Wrex.

In-game name is: Ensosin.

I've got about 300 hours in.  I was a Leader in a clan called FRAG that I've been with since the first day I started playing, but I've decided to leave as I'm literally the only active player still in the clan.

I'm looking for an active clan with a good community.

Everyone likes to have frandz.  :3

Hope to see you all on the map soon.  ^-^

Edited by Ensosin