Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

• 3 months later...

OK well Dark Reign is back on the recruitment table. If you want to join us that would be awesome. Please make sure that you like to talk on discord with a mic and like to chat in the clan chat, we do want to have a awesome conversations. We also updated our website so it has discord visible.

Hey, I'm a returning vet looking for a good clan to run with. 

My main frames are volt, vauban and ash.

I enjoy pushing the limits in endless missions seeing just how far we go.

I'm currently MR 13, when I find a gun I like I tend to stick with it.

IGN: AjtheIV

IGN: Xenocide007

Hello, I am interested in joining if you are still recruiting! I'm a pretty casual player (only MR 14) but when I am on I try to be active in chat and help newer players out.

I really like the idea of having clan specific events, sounds like fun, though I'm mostly interested in the idea of having an active community of people to play with. 

If you want/need more information about me feel free to ask!

Hope to hear from you soon.

IGN: AnotherMyth
(i dont play with steam client though, i kinda hate the fact that to launch game you MUST to lauch 3rd-party content)
Started playing 6 days ago, but this game got my heart :D 
I'm currently MR 3(halfway to 4) and will gladly join clan that is friendly(more importantly noob-friendly, lol)

i do have a mic and can use almost any program for voice communication

Heya! I'm fairly new to Warframe and I'm looking for an active clan to join permanently. I play Excalibur the most unless I'm leveling another frame, though I'm starting to like Oberon more and more. I'm Master Rank 5 and I log in at least once every day unless something comes up. I have a mic, though I tend not to use it unless completely necessary. I love to hang out and do random missions! (Except Pandora, Saturn... I still can't beat it. :D)

IGN: Noviite

(Love the clan emblem, by the way!)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: juraseven

MR: 8

Playstyle: Not sure yet, have to try more to find out. I like dealing damage, utility and stealth. I like to do things, not just to stay at the back of teammates and watch.

I am looking to friendly group of players who can help with advice, to do things together.

I have a mic but english is not my native language, and I prefer texting.