Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

You guys sound fantastic!  I have a couple of questions, though. 

Do you have access to or require voice communications?  If so, is it required all the time, or just during events?

Do you guys tend more toward tactical, strategic, teamwork style play, Rambo rush and crush, or somewhere in-between? 

Are there any other requirements that aren't listed in the recruitment post?  You know... What's the catch?  ;)

I think I'd like an invite.  If you turned out to be some sort of Platypus worshiping cult or something, I could always quit, change my identity and move to a random country.  Sure... why not? 

You guys sound fantastic!  I have a couple of questions, though. 

Do you have access to or require voice communications?  If so, is it required all the time, or just during events?

Do you guys tend more toward tactical, strategic, teamwork style play, Rambo rush and crush, or somewhere in-between? 

Are there any other requirements that aren't listed in the recruitment post?  You know... What's the catch?  ;)

I think I'd like an invite.  If you turned out to be some sort of Platypus worshiping cult or something, I could always quit, change my identity and move to a random country.  Sure... why not? 

We have access to a Teamspeak 3 server but no one is required or forced to use it, its more used for clan meetings and if you want to use it for missions.

Probably somewhere in-between since it will depend on the people you play with in the clan.

Shouldn't be any requirements missing from Nez's initial post, if he has then well he better run.

Platypus worshipping cults, been in many have you?

Anyway invite sent, welcome to the clan. 

Hi i like the name a lot, plus the thought of cookies is just... MMM!!!

And the logo looks neat. I mean really i haven't seen a lot of logos as cool as this one.

All in all it sounds like a clan i would enjoy joining.

So if you could trow an invite in my direction it would just

be as awesome as my name.

Sincerely TheAwesomeGuyWithTheHat.

Hi i like the name a lot, plus the thought of cookies is just... MMM!!!

And the logo looks neat. I mean really i haven't seen a lot of logos as cool as this one.

All in all it sounds like a clan i would enjoy joining.

So if you could trow an invite in my direction it would just

be as awesome as my name.

Sincerely TheAwesomeGuyWithTheHat.

Invite sent, welcome to Dark Reign, TheAwesomeGuyWithTheHat.

Hi there,

I have been playing solo/clanless for the last year or so and would like to finally join a clan to play with. Currently at rank 7 mastery with Vauban/Nekros/Frost and a few other frames built, along with a decent array of weapons maxed out. Am usually available to do events when they come up, along with the usual Towers and Vault runs during the weekends.

If you have the space and are alright with the above, do send a invite. :) 

Edited by legacyzero

Hi there,

I have been playing solo/clanless for the last year or so and would like to finally join a clan to play with. Currently at rank 7 mastery with Vauban/Nekros/Frost and a few other frames built, along with a decent array of weapons maxed out. Am usually available to do events when they come up, along with the usual Towers and Vault runs during the weekends.

If you have the space and are alright with the above, do send a invite. :) 

hmmm, I don't like sharing my cookies but alright I'll send you an invite, welcome to Dark Reign. (Joking about the cookies, Techy makes plenty for everyone in the clan ;) )

hi :D
you guys still looking for new members? ((:
i've been playing since early beta (played in closed beta; not too long but still lol) and i play for atleast a few runs a day because of relatively hectic schedule :p

im rank 7 and reached rank 7 primarily in solo c:
now i wanna join a clan just for the heck of it :D

ign:axemania
also, i have a few friends that are just about to get started with warframe, they might want to join too (:

hi :D

you guys still looking for new members? ((:

i've been playing since early beta (played in closed beta; not too long but still lol) and i play for atleast a few runs a day because of relatively hectic schedule :p

im rank 7 and reached rank 7 primarily in solo c:

now i wanna join a clan just for the heck of it :D

ign:axemania

also, i have a few friends that are just about to get started with warframe, they might want to join too (:

Sure, sent you an invite, welcome to Dark Reign.

Also just curious, how many friends are coming that you would like to join this clan?

Hello everybody,

I’m a lonely 26 years old Tenno looking for a clan. I’m living in Quebec, Canada, and I have trouble to find people to party with due to the game keeping me in a certain connection area.

So here I’m. I’m of course looking for an active clan with at least a hundred player inside, reasons are that I’m really considering quitting the game I enjoy because lack of player.

About me :

I’m a rank 10 player, mainly a casual player because I’m a Dad and a husband (gaming is good but you know, we all have a life). So I’m playing roughly two hours a day in the evening (NY time). I have a bunch of strong warframes formatted and so on, but as I never went into the void, I have nothing prime, nor the rarest warframes requiring you to group with people on invitation. On the other hand, I have quite a lot of void keys to share with you :D

I recently bought a headset with a mic, but my mother language is French. I’m pretty bilingual but I may be shy on the Mic, plus I haven’t been on a teamspeak with people since I was playing competition in Guild Wars back in 2006.

I tried to find a clan in my region or a French speaking community ,but I was never satisfied with th e few conditions I have.

So I’ll be waiting for an ingame invite directly ! Thanks a lot ! I should leave my dead clan by tonight, so tomorrow would be fine !

Seems like a pretty good clan, if you've still got room I'd like to join.

Hit me up in game we are 3-4 french guys (QC) playing together, got a clan and some parts of the dojo

I'm now ready to receive your invite, i left my clan. Thank you.

Salut les Québecois ! On se revoit dans le clan ! :D

Hey guys, sent each of you an invite, welcome to Dark Reign and hope you have a great time with us.

P.S. IronBloom, if you read this, I'll need the names of your other friends that might come join us as you indicated that 3-4 people might want to join.

I would be interseted in joining too. Since I'm still a student, I try to not play during the week, but I'm quite active during the week-end.  :D

I leave my shadow clan as soon as I get an answer (I just randomly joined it when I got an invite from nowhere, no big deal if I leave)

Aussi, je voudrais jouer avec d'autres Québéquois.  : )