Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auction Starting: Very Rare Dark Lion ,kazu , The King Of Sunika Kubrows ,black Color With Lotus Patterns.

[CLOSED UNTIL CONFIRM THE SALE]

-Obs:    1:A better picture will be update soon.   Already updateed  2:The imprints of Kazu are sold only together (2)

A fabulous Sunika Kubrow with rare color and patterns .He can be your best soldier and companion at the most dificult missions .His name is Kazu and he can be yours ,take a look ,draw your own conclusions .Kazu is a rare species that is not seen around for a long time.

-Name:Kazu

-Size:Big

-Color:Black

-Build:Muscle

-Patterns:Lotus

-Type:Sunika

-Imprints available: 2

-Starting Bid:300 PL

-Current Bid:330 PL KuuhakuPrime

-Current Bid:350 PL Noobstein

-Current Bid:370 PL KuuhakuPrime

-Current Bid:400 PL Noobstein

-Current Bid:430 PL Aikjo

-Current Bid:440 PL Noobstein

-Current Bid:470 PL Aikjo

-Current Bid:480 PL KuuhakuPrime

-Current Bid:500 PL Evanescent

-Bidder: Noobstein

-Buyout Price: 900 PL (Confirming sale to Noobstein)

-This Auction ends in 4/5 days.

-Purposes only through message.

-Bids only here in the topic.

lWIqwhW.jpg?1?6185

cb7lkCQ.jpg?1

Edited by Praedum

Can you add a screenshot without mising or cut parts

"  1:A better picture will be update soon.!" .I will update more picutres as soon as possible ,right now I´m at my work , so ... ^^

Edited by Praedum

You do know, that there is VERY low chance you`ll get this same color and pattern even by using both imprints, right?

You are wrong dude .with 2 imprints of the same kubrow ,in case , Kazu , or any other kubrow , a chance of being born as the DNA appears, is 100%

Edited by Praedum

No problem, please give a proof and I`ll shut my mouth =)

Btw, read this thread - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/268371-dna-imprints-what-a-load-of-kubrow-droping

I do not have time to waste on this, all my rare kubrows were purchased ,2 imprints , and born just as the DNA's were .I do not care what you say, I care about what have confirmed .If you think so, will go wrong even disbelief.This is a topic of sale, not for this kind of discussion. If you do not believe, simply do not buy.There will be some you like. But there are also those who know what I'm talking about is true.So it will not buy ,please do not encomode my clients.

No problem, please give a proof and I`ll shut my mouth =)

Btw, read this thread - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/268371-dna-imprints-what-a-load-of-kubrow-droping

I have done more than 12 Kubrow Breeding after DE removed recessive genes from Templates and whenever I used 2 Imprints of the same Kubrow,I got the exact same Kubrow,except its Gender and Body size(which are apparently not stored in Imprints).

Just because someone got something wrong doesnt prove anything because majority of us who did the breeding after recessive genes were removed got correct results. So,dont spread rumors.

I have done more than 12 Kubrow Breeding after DE removed recessive genes from Templates and whenever I used 2 Imprints of the same Kubrow,I got the exact same Kubrow,except its Gender and Body size(which are apparently not stored in Imprints).

Just because someone got something wrong doesnt prove anything because majority of us who did the breeding after recessive genes were removed got correct results. So,dont spread rumors.

Thank you bro .I did 4 Kubrows and all were born just as the DNA showed ,including size and gender :3

Edited by Praedum

21 Kubrows and counting, no probs with cloning yet heh. I am a collecting fool lol