Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

This is infuritating. I can freaking belive this. I have a Affinty boster and after the last coupl days this crap keeps happening. The amoun of bugs i have gotten has tripled since the most recent hotfix. Tis is my only day off i shouldnt have to put up with this.

Its a fun game, and it caught my attention, but as a new player, all I've seen so far is content filling patches and extremely long downtimes when a "bug" or "hack" occurs. And from the feel of forums and steam, we all know and kinda know what the problem is.

Yet it is allowed to continue.

Im still a fresh person, so my leaving warframe matters not, but my curiosity is why more wont follow me to a superior title? This is forever beta, and it seems the community is more destructive and selfish in the ways of effecting the community. For hours forums open, and posts made, but the admins and hosts feed us such little details and a whole lotta "please be patient, we are attempting to fix something that should of been fixed a few days ago. The community will wait on heels attepting to log on over and over, insanity defined, yet we cannot simply leave?

If the community was fed up and decided to relocate, the dev's would have no choice but pander to the community. Maybe polish mechanics, reinforce the titles stability and fix loopholes and whatnot, im no tech, but isn't this technically robbing me? If I pay 50 bucks for plat, and I cannot play for more than 1 minute before boot, and this happens on a weekly.....

Came back yesturday after a hiatus of about 5 months, played the game fine all day, no crashes, no disconnects, nothing. Today, cant play more than 2mins before the game crashes, or I get disconnected, then I cant connect for the next 45mins to an hour. Hell when the game first came out and I joined early it ran more smoothly.