Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Sunday we've been doing a lot of missions and the rest of it jsut crashed, okay. I went on sechura to get the 150k battle pay and didnt get it since it crashed, okay. But now, after the so called hot fix, 4 of us doing T3S and get handy stuff like shlttons of cores and mods and a dakra blade, guess what, CRASH.

I know I'm not alone with that problem. The whole forum was crying about that and it will again, even on other sites.

So any plan to make up for all the lost time?....

^This

DDOS attacks can be very hard to track and shut down, let alone get an accurate depiction of who or what is sending them. They can do a great many things to mask their computer's identity.

Hire China online security forces. 

They are the elite of online police sniffer dogs. 

Search Erebus' house, find any evidence, ignore any spicy picture of warframes.

Thanks for merging now my comment makes zero sense

I'll leave it here for amusement though.

Edited by Morgax

considering DE doesn't have any dedicated servers, I wouldn't really call their crashes BS mate. They're working to fix their server connectivity all the time and have sent out personal condolences regarding anyone who has been affected by server issues. Bare with them, but don't go expecting them to reward you because of some crashing complaints.

They MAY hand out some platinum to those particularly affected. Maybe that's you.

Edited by Kestral9999