Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starvation Strike, Until De Reacts! (The End)

7grims

Dear Digital Extremes, the lack of option to get rid of a kubrow is unreasonable.

My Kubrow, Goat, will starve till death, until there is an option to release him to the wild.

I shall not give him DNA stabilizers, his life/death will be on your hands, there is only a few days left.

Save him fast! Stop this animal cruelty.

Day 1:

NIaM33S.jpg

Day 2:

(Since there are female and male kubrows, how about a dojo matting room so they can produce some eggs?)

(A kitchenette for omelets would also be nice)

cng0uGt.jpg

Day 3:
(If 1 den drops 1 egg, how come all 4 players claim to have catched it?)
LU00xa4.jpg

Day 4:
(If I can't shoot down old Yeller on the... backyard, at least gimme options)
JEOsU7W.jpg

Day 5:
(He haves negative loyalty, this is 100% disloyal; he must be working for the gorpus or maybe the creener)
gmg9bXW.jpg

Day 6:
(Who is your favorite pixel pet killer? THIS GUY)
1H3fz4U.jpg

Day 7:
(This is taking forever... DE make his pain stop, PLEASE!)
y1dGMYz.jpg

Day 8:
(It's harder to kill a kubrow, then killing a boss)
FRVcwxc.jpg

Day 9:
(I feed Spotted $&*^ to my kubrow, and he loves it -> https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4097/4803739506_4c9bbd8c7d.jpg )
LCCRtBT.jpg

Chapter 10:
(in his slumber, Goat dreams of his last meal, when he had dead baby stem cells, that kept him healthy and smiling)
(this is getting dark)
m1GreNy.jpg

Day 11
(Goat is dying of starvation, and also dying of boredom)
slqako3.jpg

Day 12:
(Farewell Mr. Goat, you only have 24 hours left in you)
ZAvS0iF.jpg

Day 13:
(The End)
vIX3h2D.jpg

E5AFGjY.jpg

y5uGaV7.jpg

Digital Extremes as allowed for Goat to starve till death... Goat's soul is now in hell,
cause the bible says animals don't go to heaven.
The A-team as located and defeated the evil corporation once known as Digital Extremes,
the rumor says they have been cursed, and this curse as mutated them into deformed creatures
that nowadays infest the Eris system.

---------------

Humor is important, as much as options.

---------------

AUGUST 8TH: COMMUNITY HOT TOPICS!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286178-august-8th-community-hot-topics/?p=3279713#entry3279713

Vote up !!!

----------------

In Honor Of Sir Puppington, showing us the life spam and death our new pets: 

Thank you for the video Archistopheles.

---------------

"WTF u haves a Flow mod card emblem"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41230-join-flow-to-become-300-hotter-mature-content-warning/-----

Edited by 7grims

*raises fist* Fight the power!

but in all seriousness, an option to release, devolve or euthanize them would be better then keeping them safe in your spaceship and watching them starve to death because they are the wrong colour or breed.

also: plz Grims not goat! D: goat is awesome!

You do understand that without DNA stabilizers it will die in few days even if you let it free, do you?

damn you... no, no, when in the wild, butterflies and rainbows are enough so he can survive.

Dint you see Jurassic park? Nature finds a way.

Dint you see Jurassic park? Nature finds a way.

Don't the dinosaurs also kill most of the people in that one?

I mean, feral kubrows can be vicious enough. I don't think we need genetically enhanced super kubrows making dens out there. 

It's very strange for that an item (or creature if you prefer) that has so much defined by RNG, there is not a simpler (and less cruel) method of discarding them.

ps. Don't forget to give us a new pic documenting Goats suffering grims T_T

How is this weapon feedback again? Oh wait, to get attention. Riiiight. I forgot.

it's weapon feedback because there isn't a subforum for sentinels. Since Kubrows can be slotted into the newly renamed companion slot (né sentinel slot) feedback on them may as well go under the weapons section since that is where many people placed previous sentinel feedback.

Don't the dinosaurs also kill most of the people in that one?

I mean, feral kubrows can be vicious enough. I don't think we need genetically enhanced super kubrows making dens out there. 

You are looking at it from the wrong perspective, this is actually much better, it's a new enemy type, and ppl always whine they want new enemies.

Got a feeling this conversation is escalating.