Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly Vet Looking To Get Back Into The Fray

ShadowMercer

Hi all. I recently returned to Warframe after a 3 month siesta to find an inactive clan, and I'm looking for a new one.

A little bit about myself: I've been playing since a couple of weeks after Update 7. I'm mastery Rank 12 and play every frame a one point or another throughout a given week, often with varying builds. I also enjoy experimenting with builds and save my Easy-Mode builds for those long grind/farm sessions. I don't really have a preferred play-style and am willing to change my builds to fit any team.

I'm generally friendly, although I don't talk to people much when I first meet them. I like to help out new or veteran players in any way that I can. As far as times, I'm on WarFrame usually between 4 pm and 12 pm Mountain Time (EST -2, PST +1).

What I'm looking for in a clan: MUST have friendly and active members AND a TeamSpeak or Raidcall chat. I'd also like to actively compete in Events and go for the top as I feel that that's a part of the game I've missed so far.

I love good looking and functional Dojos, and will actively farm and contribute to improve a Dojo or start any new Clan research as the updates come. However, I'd like most, if not all, current available Clan research to be completed.

Please reply with any questions or concerns you might have.

Thanks for reading.

Hello, we are looking for friendly members for our shadow clan. We currently have only a few spots left and are wondering if you will join. We are based in Australia, which is day time around the time you are active and we have Teamspeak, etc. More details about us can be found here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/265540-%E2%97%84%E2%99%A3-liquid-silv%C2%AD-%E2%99%A3%E2%96%BA-recruiting-active-players-%E2%97%99-oce-based-%E2%97%99-alliance-teamspeak3-%E2%97%99-massive-dojo-%E2%97%99-all-labs/

If your interested in joining, leave a message or pm/add me in game.

Edited by st1llborn

Hello ShadowMercer, I'm the warlord of the Clan "Black Sin". We have 9 members right now and are looking to expand to a Shadow Clan. We have pretty much all Research finished and a fully equiped dojo. I'm looking forward to maybe welcoming you into our ranks. Greetings