Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live Trading Or Auction House?

KazenoStigma12

I personally don't like the live trading system in the game I find it boring that I have to use my time saying WTS (insert items).  I would like a auction house that you can put your items in state your price and leave them there to sell like so many MMORPG's do.  Now i'm not saying leave them there forever I say put on a 24 hr limit or it gets sent back to your inventory.  This way We can sell our items and continue playing the game at the same time.  We all know how this works state your price (what you want in return), gets bought, and whatever you wanted in return get sent to your email inbox.

Now who's with me? and if you are against it please explain why.

KazenoStigma12

No auction house, it ruined Runescape. Someone selling something? Undercut them by 1 plat and take their sales.

And yet most other games with trading have some sort of trading mechanism.

Warframe on the other hand...it has a spam tab, yes, a chat panel devoted entirely to spam.

I personally don't like the live trading system in the game I find it boring that I have to use my time saying WTS (insert items).  I would like a auction house that you can put your items in state your price and leave them there to sell like so many MMORPG's do.  Now i'm not saying leave them there forever I say put on a 24 hr limit or it gets sent back to your inventory.  This way We can sell our items and continue playing the game at the same time.  We all know how this works state your price (what you want in return), gets bought, and whatever you wanted in return get sent to your email inbox.

KazenoStigma12

i agree +1

KazenoStigma12

space ninjas aint got no time to be settin up no stinking space auction houses

WOW------------>  that way

/dramas

No auction house, it ruined Runescape. Someone selling something? Undercut them by 1 plat and take their sales.

This is the exact problem with many games that impliment auction houses. They just aren't sustainable. Soon, everything will be selling for 1 plat and then no one would be bothered to do it.

This is the exact problem with many games that impliment auction houses. They just aren't sustainable. Soon, everything will be selling for 1 plat and then no one would be bothered to do it.

bingo... you guys really want the 1 cred/plat/isk/gold bonanza to start that badly?

I'd love an Auction House in Warframe, I hate using trade chat, it's pretty much a spam channel and you never know if anyone saw your post or is pretty much ignoring you...

And how about the ignorant ones give some feedback instead of saying "It failed in X game so it's gonna fail in warframe too"...

I am against this. Number one reason, undercutting. Everyone will keep undercutting until the market becomes saturated with low plat offers.

You don't want to sit in trade? Enjoy having to sell your rare mods for 1 plat.

I am against this. Number one reason, undercutting. Everyone will keep undercutting until the market becomes saturated with low plat offers.

You don't want to sit in trade? Enjoy having to sell your rare mods for 1 plat.

You know in market standards it wouldn't change the profit.

1p would the equavilent of 20p then.

5p, 100p

etc.

:/ i don't get your point...

But its the same here, for example i say wts master thief maxed 3p, someone will a minute later say wrs master thief maxed 1p.

Doesnt mater which system you have, someone else will sell lower. But with the auction house style, you have more of a chance to sell rather than saying the same line 1 million times over.

Would be nice if you could also just put up trade contract, ex. "Want to trade X, Y for Z". That way you could just log off and not spam the trade chat, hoping that there is someone out there RIGHT NOW that has what you need and wants what you have.

That also means you'll be able to buy stuff for 1p.

Anyway, always been in support of an auction house. Never liked the idea of sitting in front of the trade chat instead of actually playing and letting the game handle my trades.

So I really hope DE implements it one day.