Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

I remember Warframe having way more blood but now theres like no blood and the gore doesn't seem to catch me or any other people' attention. Now that Charge Attacks are gone, it's even harder to dismember an enemy.

I also want death scenes of your Warframe where when you get killed, the enemy tears and shreds your body apart depending on the enemy type and how they wanna kill you.

Probably like this kind of gore from Outlast(horror game) Don't click on spoiler if your not a man, cause seriously...#intensegore

vlcsnap-2013-09-10-22h22m42s43.jpg

This is a gore demonstration(suggested by @Relkin408) of the past in Warframe and it'll prove how much gore had been "nerfed"

This is an old death animation that DE took away, it had the Corpus screaming and it was pretty horrific according to the post I got it from:

rgwwguE.gif?1

Now who's agreeing with me that the blood and gore should have bigger effects? And of course theres always a blood and gore settings if you don't want it. I mean comon, your playing a rated M game and turning off gore.....?

Blood and Gore Settings: None, Small, Medium, High, Very High, Intense

^That would be a wish come true^

And please leave your opinion down below to keep this thread up and hopefully DE will see this :)

And don't forget to ++++++1  :D

Edited by zavienh5

I think I remember shooting a Grineer in the face and his face being gone, just a hole in his head. I wonder what happened to that gore. I would like to see a bit better gore in this game.

Edited by Rakshal

I remember Warframe having way more blood but now theres like no blood and the gore doesn't seem to catch me or any other people' attention.

Now who's agreeing with me that the blood and gore should have bigger effects? And of course theres always a blood and gore settings if you don't want it.

Wholeheartedly agree, but I think we need multiple levels built into the setting. Like 1. None 2. Gibbs 3. Violent (decent amount of blood and gibbing) 4. Quentin TaranTENNO (over the top blood spraying everywhere, limbs flying, etc) Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

I like the way it is. if you want it it's there. if you don't want it it's easily ignored....but when you go into melee you can really apreciate it.

also with sniper rifles, i can always see the massacre I'm doing...

I think it's very good the way it is o.o

I mean come on, chopped bodies, rip in half, hole in the head or the side....limbs laying around...and don't get me started on the infested...

the corpus and the grenieer you can appreciate it very well and it's bloody! it's definitely there! 

I remember Warframe having way more blood but now theres like no blood and the gore doesn't seem to catch me or any other people' attention.

Now who's agreeing with me that the blood and gore should have bigger effects? And of course there's always a blood and gore settings if you don't want it.

More ways to slice and dice enemies, more effects... I'm down for that!

I want to shoot the enemies limbs off one by one, and have it lay on the ground begging for mercy....

Then to mercilessly blow its brains out....

Or, we could just have more blood.... :/

Edited by Feallike

You have a really valid point now that I think of it. I remember being able to bifurcate enemies with my galatine but now when I jump attack the most ill take off is an arm. Kinda sad.

Gore 2.0! We need it!

Gore 2.0 Coming August 31st 2069

Wholeheartedly agree, but I think we need multiple levels built into the setting. Like 1. None 2. Gibbs 3. Violent (decent amount of blood and gibbing) 4. Quentin Tarantino (over the top blood spraying everywhere, limbs flying, etc)

+1 and i wish i could give another for that "4. Quentin Tarantino" :D

I think we need more gore (Blood spattering everywhere, blood splashing up a wall is attractive) and the hit detection needs to be more logical and precise on how it works. For example, on occasion, I will tap an enemy with my sword, and it will literally part into 2 pieces at a perpendicular 90 degree angle straight down the middle. Its not exactly realistic. I would like it if the exact area you hit ends up rupturing/cutting.

and its just weird. The Grineer are meant to be part robotic, so why do "Robotic" components have flesh and blood pouring out of them when I cut through them? Even on a robotic level, if I end up slashing through a Grineer robotic prosthetic, or a Corpus MOA/Osprey, I would like to see cables, sparks, oil, fluids, etc.

The void needs redecoration. Im thinking red.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

I think we need more gore (Blood spattering everywhere, blood splashing up a wall is attractive) and the hit detection needs to be more logical and precise on how it works. For example, on occasion, I will tap an enemy with my sword, and it will literally part into 2 pieces at a perpendicular 90 degree angle straight down the middle. Its not exactly realistic. I would like it if the exact area you hit ends up rupturing/cutting.

and its just weird. The Grineer are meant to be part robotic, so why do "Robotic" components have flesh and blood pouring out of them when I cut through them?

The void needs redecoration. Im thinking red.

NO they are clones, not robotics. >.>

Your thinking the corpus.

doesn't this game already have a r rating? crank up the violence blood and gore. when i "decapitate" a enemy with the dread. id much rather see their head hanging on the wall. not just the top half of their body.

NO they are clones, not robotics. >.>

Your thinking the corpus.

They're clones, but because of their DNA degredation, their flesh can't hold itself together properly. Some grineer have robotic arms, legs, even torsos. If you look at Captain Vor, his legs are blaitently robotic. The Scorpions also have clearly robotic parts. The only Grineer who are probably 100% flesh are the Butchers and possibly the Lancers.

Whereas Corpus robotics are...robotic.

They're clones, but because of their DNA degredation, their flesh can't hold itself together properly. Some grineer have robotic arms, legs, even torsos. If you look at Captain Vor, his legs are blaitently robotic. The Scorpions also have clearly robotic parts. The only Grineer who are probably 100% flesh are the Butchers and possibly the Lancers.

Whereas Corpus robotics are...robotic.

.... you could had just agreed with me.... ;-; You didn't have to make me look like a idiot for not putting down all the facts....