Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​🌌 ​Sentinel Nova ​🌌​ A Family Between The Stars. (100% research, Casual clan.)

Nightmuse

I'm interested in joining IGN: lt25607

Your invite has been processed, welcome aboard!

I would like to join your clan.

IGN: Stillpuft

It seems you are already in one.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone above this line got an invite.

Nightmuse

Hi, would love to join. Seems like a friendly group. IGN: ShuddeM

Invite send, welcome aboard Tenno!

It would be pretty sick to run into people who play like this. My clan is made up of people I know. (everyone else leaves)

So we operate the same way. 

Look forward to fighting alongside you guys.

I know what you mean. :)

Seems to be with mostly any clan though, people poor out all the time. You really need to keep recruiting to keep the numbers up.

Anyway, don't lose spirit Tenno and we will see you in the field (or space .... )!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmuse

Hi,

are you still looking for new family members?

I am a sort of casual/normal player from germany. I am playing frequently now but sometimes you wont see me online for weeks.

My favorite frame by far is Ash armed with Hikou and a Grakata but i got a lot of others as well. I almost got everything you can get without joining a clan. And now its time for me to progress.

Would be glad to become a part of your community and get rid of my lonly wolf behavior.

Hi, are you still looking for new family members? I am a sort of casual/normal player from germany. I am playing frequently now but sometimes you wont see me online for weeks. My favorite frame by far is Ash armed with Hikou and a Grakata but i got a lot of others as well. I almost got everything you can get without joining a clan. And now its time for me to progress. Would be glad to become a part of your community and get rid of my lonly wolf behavior.

Hey Skatas!

I'll set you up with an invite.

But you really don't really have to change to join us. If you prefer to go at it solo, then no harm done (heck, a lot of us still go solo), we will provide you the clan facilities.

We are not here to dictate people what to do. Just to help them have fun and get what they want.

But we do expect you to show some interest in the game by logging in once a month, otherwise we would easily count a 600 members by now with most inactive.

Though people can always rejoin if they get kicked for it, we don't hold grudges. ;)

Nightmuse

Ha da kann ich doch auch mal auf Deutsch schreiben ;).

Hallo Skatas und willkommen bei Sentinel Nova :).

Viel Spaß bei unserem verückten Haufen und wenn du mal Hilfe brauchst sag einfach Bescheid.

LG Brain

@Nightmuse: I wrote a second welcome to my fellow German mate :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Relatively new and not as social as I could be, but I'm more than willing to help others when I can. This sounds like the perfect place to go. 

IGN: AtrenGraves

Invite away!

Hoist the sails and full starboard, yahar!

>.>  what?

Welcome aboard! ;)

Nightmuse

Archived