Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts 2 Kubrow Imprints - Epic Looking Sunika

Domaik

Here are some pictures of puppy and adult stage.

The current offer for 1 imprint is 100 platinum. The autowin is 300plat for 1 imprint,

He has BOTH imprints available and ready to be taken and sold.

Post your offers here please.

Pictures:

2014-08-01_00004.jpg

d2b68762-9d7d-4d29-ad70-ca4197cddd22.jpg

2014-08-01_00004.jpg

2014-07-27_00001.jpg

2014-07-27_00003.jpg

Anyway it's done, I told him it was unfair. Now I just wanted to notice the behaviour on the thread, it's good to know if he want to sell other imprints...

The time I reached him in game (in the minute, but he was in survival mission, so I had to wait just few minutes) then he told me he sold both imprints for 800 or 900p... I understand the offer was huge... but he didn't take time to say that guy we could have an arrangement... or just be a man of his word...

No regrets giving money to such a man, I prefere keep my plats for another guy ;)

Edited by Space_Shinobi

Anyway it's done, I told him it was unfair. Now I just wanted to notice the behaviour on the thread, it's good to know if he want to sell other imprints...

The time I reached him in game (in the minute, but he was in survival mission, so I had to wait just few minutes) then he told me he sold both imprints for 800 or 900p... I understand the offer was huge... but he didn't take time to say that guy we could have an arrangement... or just be a man of his word...

No regrets giving money to such a man, I prefere keep my plats for another guy ;)

Will certainly keep eyes out for this seller and blacklist him. Can't stand a dishonest seller.

Ok,guys.....I am the one who bought the imprints.

At first,I thought I just won't care about whats happening in this thread,but I felt bad of Domaik.

Here is the proof that I was the first one to pm him on Forums and I pm'ed him ingame within seconds of pm'ing him here.

BrVteFN.png

So,I would say that he is not dishonest. It's just that I was a little faster than everyone else.

Though I don't know why he didn't reply to you immediately,Space_Shinobi, but we can all understand that many of us don't get the time to reply to pm while doing Survival.

Hope this clear ups the doubts you guys have.

nice to you to explain this... he never told me about any pm...

but he should have explain something because he said that :

sold at 600plat

Anyway... enjoy your Kubrow, I'm not mad about this and I'm not angry against Domaik... well... not too much still...

And by the way NN13, it was clear in the first post that offers had to be made on the thread... just to be fair with the situation...

"Post your offers here please."

could have avoid some bad feelings to some people... yes I'm speaking about me...

well case is closed as far as I'm concerned. Enjoy your plays everybody!

nice to you to explain this... he never told me about any pm...

but he should have explain something because he said that :

Anyway... enjoy your Kubrow, I'm not mad about this and I'm not angry against Domaik... well... not too much still...

And by the way NN13, it was clear in the first post that offers had to be made on the thread... just to be fair with the situation...

"Post your offers here please."

could have avoid some bad feelings to some people... yes I'm speaking about me...

well case is closed as far as I'm concerned. Enjoy your plays everybody!

Actually,I pm'ed him to ask whats the buyout price for both imprints. He didnt reply on Forums so I went straight ingame and he said 600 and I said "I will buy"....All in an instant.

But anyway,no hard feelings among fellow Tenno =)