Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Blue, Beige Spotted Tall Male Sahasa With Mask Pattern

Kutips

Got this pretty sweet Male Sahasa. It's one of the biggest Athletic build Kubrow i've seen so far. Both imprints available

Starting at: 100p (current bid 110p by Ephee)
Buyout: 400
(prices for both imprints ofc)
auction ends in 24 hours from now.

i6G31Xd.jpg

1wqrAWK.jpg

T6GMWwj.jpg

Edited by Kutips

Yea i just had an ingame offer of 300p by torfx. he seems to have changed his mind or something. He stopped responding.. This one will be my daily driver though. i really like the mask aswell. and you cant actually see the colour contrast in missions. Many really dark kubrows just look brownish :/

torfx did indeed change his mind. so it's still free =)

Edited by Kutips

Yea i just had an ingame offer of 300p by torfx. he seems to have changed his mind or something. He stopped responding.. This one will be my daily driver though. i really like the mask aswell. and you cant actually see the colour contrast in missions. Many really dark kubrows just look brownish :/

Yea I`ve experienced that same thing with my kubrows, I`m currently jsut looking for kubrows with very bright fures, like the beige and blue got me interested.

I`m currently looking trough the forums searching for a kubrow to cross with an imprint of a blue, orange black kubrow. So I`m trying to get a kubrow with blue, orange and beige just to make it bright and distinguishable.

I`ll stop taking attention away from your topic :)

I`m sure you will get a nice price for such a nice looking kubrow.