Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts/t Raksa And Sunika Kubrow Imprints

Hi,

I have a some Kubrow Imprints to sell/trade.
If you want to trade, I'm looking for 2 Huras Imprints. Preferably muscular, tall, black (primarily, pattern colors irrelevant), but I'm also open to other colors if I like them. Gender is irrelevant.

edit:
As for selling, well I have no idea about value or what colors and patterns are rare or not, so I won't set any starting bids or buyout prices yet (help would be appreciated on that). I may turn these into auctions if the need should arise...
ok, so i need to put up starting bids, as i want to get at least close to the amount of plat i invested....

I also have no idea how certain patterns are named, so I might have gotten the terminology wrong on that. I'm open to corrective suggestions. ;)

I ask to keep offers publicly in the thread (no price offer PMs). If I deem any information exchange to require privacy, I'll contact you...
Consider that a community service kind of thing. Anyone who has similar non-knowledge as me, might get enlightened as well along the way. :)

On a different note:

If your looking for a Huras or a heavy/muscular Sunika, check out Ka's thread.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/282066-kas-huras-den-a-bonus-sunika-selling-moustache-skull-shadow-huras-stripey-huras-dogmeat-energy-huras-muscular-rare-sunika

Raksa #1:
Number of Imprints: 1 (ready)
Size: Tall
Shape: Regular/Medium
Color: Grey with white patches and brown spots on feet

Starting bid: 20p
PmKvgf1.jpg

Raksa #2:
Number of Imprints: 1 (ready)
Size: Medium/waist high
Color: Green with a grey belly and light brown tiger stripes (they are actually there, but very faint. maybe interesting for breeders)

Starting bid: 30p

j1p9rpX.jpg

Raksa #3:
Number of Imprints: 2 (in progress)
Size: Tall
Shape: Medium/Regular
Color: Grey with yellow spots/patches and mask, also some white sprinkles here and there.

Eyes: Green

Starting bid: 40p per imprint

m17Pp8M.jpg

Sunika #1:
Sold

Sunika #2:
Sold

Sunika #3:
Number of Imprints: 2 (ready)
Size: Medium/waist high
Color: Grey with brown spots and mask and some white patches here and there. He also seems to have some stripey pattern on his feet.

Eyes: Blue

Starting bid: 30p per imprint

l3rolNk.jpg

Edited by gorg_graggel

hmmm,

why so much for the first? it's 1 imprint for a mostly grey kubrow. is there anything "rare" about her that i missed?

as for the second one. quite the opposite. it seems rather nice to me. why such a low price for 2 imprints?

need more input. :)

i'll note both bids for now and if nothing else is offered will likely accept them by tonight (i'm in germany, so CEST timezone).

ok, so i guess the two offers are accepted (although i'm still not very happy about the low price for sunika #2, but at least it covers my cost).

you can contact me in game by the same name i display here.

normally i'm online somewhere between 9pm - 2am CEST (that's 7pm - 12am UTC/GMT) during week days and probably sporadically during the whole day on week ends.

if this happens to be a problem, because you are from a part of the world that makes your sleeping habits be in the way, we could try to work out an appointment through pm. ;)

edit: also OP updated with a new grown up...

Edited by gorg_graggel

yeah, RNG sucks if it influences gameplay. if it were only colors, size, shape and gender, it'd suck much less... :)

i have made 7 kubrows, none of it is a huras...

anyway...

Raksa #1 is up for grabs again, as it hasn't been claimed and the bidder does not respond through pm or in this thread... :/

also, Sunika #3 has matured and i updated his info a bit, although i haven't made a screenshot yet.

it's thawing right now and tends to stay laid down, so i'll wait for that until tomorrow, as well as starting the imprinting,

yeah, it is, but i included starting bids, as i need to make at least close as much plat as i spent on them.

but if you have any interesting imprints, i might be interested in trading.

ok, i have 2 sunika imprints but they are just light grey, medium build, female sunika imprints so there pretty average. And whenent will the bidding end approximately ?