Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ka's Huras Den. (+ A Bonus Sunika!) Selling: Moustache Skull Shadow Huras| Stripey Huras| Dogmeat Energy Huras| Muscular Rare Sunika!

NOT SURE IF GENDERS ARE SAVED ON IMPRINTS

AUCTION ENDS TONIGHT.

Buyouts also get you your kubrow immediately.

IF YOU POST THE LINK TO THIS THREAD ON YOUR THREAD I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR. SHARING IS CARING.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO THROW OUT A SEEMINGLY LOW OFFER. I ACCEPT *ALMOST* ANY OFFERS.

FOLLOW THIS THREAD AS IT WILL BE UPDATED FREQUENTLY. I will give each Kubrow to whomever pays the most. Post here on this thread, Message me here on the forums, or for a less reliable option, message me in-game. (Same alias) If you have any questions ask 'em. Feel free to propose trades. Willing to negotiate and haggle.

If these aren't floating your boat or you'd just like to look at more wonderful kubrows, check out gorg's thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/281100-wtst-raksa-and-sunika-kubrow-imprints/

Also, here's Shabby's thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/282345-the-kubrow-storea-lot-of-kubrow-pups-you-select-and-give-me-2-days/#entry3242577

___________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Deja Thoris

Build: Tall

Pattern: Moustached Skull and Black Belly

Colors: Grey and Black (Shadowy)

Eyes: Red

Type: Huras

Imprints: 2

Buyout: 175

Current Bid: 40+2 other imprints (total value 65 plat) by TheAsianMongoose

Current Bid: 75 by EXN0V4

Current Bid: 75+2 imprints (100 total value) By TheAsianMongoose

Current Bid: 115 by Anonymous

Current Bid: 110+Imprints (total value 135)

Current Bid: 145 by Anonymous

Buyout achieved: 150+imprints (total 175) by TheAsianMongoose

I might be posting better pictures that show the face better later.

2aac4r6.jpg

Lookin' Statuesque

24y5w01.jpg

Lookin' Noble

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Dogmeat

Pattern: Dots

Colors: Brown and Tan/White

Eyes: Gold

Energy(?): Brown

Buyout: 130

Current Bid: 24 or trade by gorg_graggel

Not sure why or what the energy is. But he has it. It does the energy effect about every 3-5 seconds

2lavt07.jpg

Lookin' Energetic

dy6rs9.jpg

Lookin' Flexible

20zqy6b.jpg

Lookin' Lazy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Kobalos

Pattern: Stripes

Colors: Grey and Dark Orange

Energy: Brown

Eyes: 1 Red 1 Normal

Buyout: 90

Current Bid: Trade 1 of her imprints for 1 of another. By: kingbaldwin (Basically any plat amount or a 2 for 2 trade can beat this)

Current Bid: 10 by TZbravo

Current Bid: 20 by TZbravo

Unfortunately all the pictures for this kubrow turned out to be less quality than all the other pictures taken the same way. Annoyingly. So I will be posting pictures of this kubrow after I can get her out of stasis, which will be tomorrow. Follow the thread so you can see her later. ADDED PICS

It would seem the energy bursts have spread to this Kubrow as well, but they are even more frequent than Dogmeats.

2jbun90.jpg

2vwxqug.jpg

11uwbpf.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Genral

Build: Muscular/Chunky

Pattern: (Not sure what to call this pattern)

Colors: Blue and Orange

Eyes: Green

Type: Sunika

Imprints: Only 1

Buyout: 200

Current Bid: 125 by SilverZephyr

Current Bid: none :(

Current Bid: 100 by Sangoma

I didn't actually want to sell this imprint due to it's rarity, I was planning to use it myself, but didn't have an imprint to pair with it. So I guess I'll sell it.

23qyx3o.jpg

Lookin' Pleased

28ho600.jpg

Lookin' AMAZING

Edited by KaMicahZay

i bid 24p for both imprints of dogmeat.

(the energy effects are caused by you having equipped helios. unequip it and relog to make them disappear.)

Bid accepted! I didn't actually have Helios equipped during these screenshots. I had carrier. Maybe i'm just glitching.

ok, so how long is this auction gonna run?

or do you mean sold when you say accepted?

I am doing this as an auction, it will run until Wednesday or until people run out of interest completely. (So likely sooner :P) If you need your Kubrow before the deadline, I might be able to arrange that. But it may cost more due to it being removed from auction preemptively. I also might add buyouts. Adding this to main post too.

Edited by KaMicahZay

ok, i'll probably wait... :)

if you are interested in trading though, you might want to check out my thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/281100-wtst-raksa-and-sunika-kubrow-imprints/

I'd trade Kobalos since no one has bid on her yet. The main Kubrows you have that'd interest me are the remaining Sunikas. Also, would you consider we do some advertising for each other? I'll put your link on my main post if you'd do the same! Get some views for both of us!

well, considering I'm the only one who bid on Dogmeat so far, how about we just trade Dogmeat for Sunika #1? ;)

also, sure why not, I'll put up your link. :) (done)

I'd consider that. I have a few people that have shown some interest in Dogmeat however so if they throw in some offers perhaps you could do a deal like TheAsianMongoose just changed to on Deja Thoris where he is doing a reduced plat amount and imprints for my imprints. And I also added your link.

Edited by KaMicahZay

I'd consider that. I have a few people that have shown some interest in Dogmeat however so if they throw in some offers perhaps you could do a deal like TheAsianMongoose just changed to on Deja Thoris where he is doing a reduced plat amount and imprints for my imprints. And I also added your link.

sry, it's color and build are not special enough to make that kind of offer.

i'll wait and probably bid some more if it doesn't get too high. :)

Edited by gorg_graggel

75p for Deja Thoris!

Bid updated!

sry, it's color and build are not special enough to make that kind of offer.

i'll wait and probably bid some more if it doesn't get too high. :)

That's understandable. I still might do a straight up trade but i'll have to think about it