Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Text Boxes/alerts

Wyrd42

Since the patch, I have frequently had issues with the mission challenges not showing when first entering a level, not showing updates as I complete steps in the tasks, and not alerting me when I finish the challenges.  I do not know if I have been getting the xp, but I have a tendency to try to do every challenge that is at all possible, even when using maxed gear/frames.  As such, I might be seeing the problem with a higher than reported rate of incidence, where many players simply aren't paying sufficient attention to notice and/or not caring enough to report it.

A second, similar problem is that alerts often don't show up over the navigation console, and have a tendency to disappear even if you failed the mission, as if you had succeeded.  I am using a desktop gadget to keep me apprised of alerts even when playing other games.  This gadget has proven very useful in the last couple of weeks, as, even when playing the game, I see no alerts.  The only solution I've found that consistently works is to close the game and restart it.  Otherwise, it simply isn't there to select.

A final, minor issue I am currently having is that I am unable to switch from public to any other type of matchmaking.

Also, I would like to issue my thanks that you have been working so hard to get these bugs fixed.  I know that it can seem like a lot of griping with us posting all these little bugs, mostly because people don't feel the need to come on the forums and say, "Yep.  It's working."

A second, similar problem is that alerts often don't show up over the navigation console, and have a tendency to disappear even if you failed the mission, as if you had succeeded.  I am using a desktop gadget to keep me apprised of alerts even when playing other games.  This gadget has proven very useful in the last couple of weeks, as, even when playing the game, I see no alerts.  The only solution I've found that consistently works is to close the game and restart it.  Otherwise, it simply isn't there to select.

this. after You finish the alert or Nightmare mission (as client) all another alerts and Nightmares are disappeared. restarting the game can fix that problem. but.. You know... not too agreeably restarting the game after each mission (if You wanna go to Nightmare and Nightmare and Nightmare - as I today).

fix that please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...