Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

»----» Census: Dark Sector Tax Rates

Talaiar

xEIbG7u.png

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

This thread tracks the current day's Dark Sector tax rates

It allows you to immediately see where you should be farming for credits

Last Update: 8/10/2014 at 15:23 GMT - 8

[size=5]Dark Sector Credit Farming[/size] [size=3]- where should you really be farming?[/size]

Mission, Planet - (Type) by: Clan »----» Tax % »----» credits per/minute [size=3]or[/size] wave

[size=3]Sorted by: credits per minute / wave (high to low)[/size]

[size=3]Clan Tax Tier: 0%  Low  Med  High[/size]

1  Sechura, Pluto - (Defense) by: Lords of the East »----» 9% »----» 3640 credits p/wave

2  Kelashin, Neptune - (Survival) by: Equilibrium »----» 0% »----» 3600 credits p/min

3  Yursa, Neptune - (Defense) by: Equilibrium »----» 0% »----» 3600 credits p/wave

4  Zabala, Eris - (Survival) by: TW Alliance »----» 9% »----» 3276 credits p/min

5  Seimeni, Ceres - (Defense) by: Lords of the East »----» 24% »----» 3040 credits p/wave

6  Gabii, Ceres - (Survival) by: Solar Syndicate »----» 25% »----» 3000 credits p/min

7  Zeugma, Phobos - (Survival) by: Sudoku »----» 7% »----» 2976 credits p/min

8  Akkad, Eris - (Defense) by: Lords of the East »----» 24% »----» 2736 credits p/wave

9  Sangeru, Sedna - (Defense) by: Conspiracy »----» 23% »----» 2464 credits p/wave

10  Amarna, Sedna - (Survival) by: Black Sun »----» 30% »----» 2240 credits p/min

11  Sinai, Jupiter - (Defense) by: Lords of the East »----» 24% »----» 2128 credits p/wave

12  Cameria, Jupiter - (Survival) by: Synergy »----» 29% »----» 1988 credits p/min

13  Piscinas, Saturn - (Survival) by: Chrom »----» 30% »----» 1960 credits p/min

14  Larzac, Europa - (Defense) by: Orion »----» 39% »----» 1952 credits p/wave

15  Cholistan, Europa - (Survival) by: Orion »----» 39% »----» 1952 credits p/min

16  Caracol, Saturn - (Defense) by: Black Sun »----» 35% »----» 1820 credits p/wave

17  Tikal, Earth - (Survival) by: Synergy »----» 25% »----» 1800 credits p/min

18  Coba, Earth - (Defense) by: Orion »----» 39% »----» 1464 credits p/wave

19  Romula, Venus - (Defense) by: Black Sun »----» 50% »----» 1000 credits p/wave

20  Kadesh, Mars - (Defense) by: ICE »----» 75% »----» 700 credits p/wave

21  Malva, Venus - (Survival) by: ICE »----» 75% »----» 500 credits p/min

[size=5]Dark Sector Conflicts[/size] [size=3]- will you fight for Credits or Tax-Free Dark Sectors?[/size]

Clan (Avg Tax %) Battle Pay

[size=3]Sorted by: Defender / Attacker Battle Pay (high to low)[/size]

[size=3]Clan Tax Tier: 0%  Low  Med  High / Unknown[/size]

[size=3](if there is no percentage, then the clan has no prior data)[/size]

1  Memphis, Phobos Scions of the Void (5%) 0 «----« VS »----» Noble Knights (%) 0

2  Hieracon, Pluto Black Sun (35%) 0 «----« VS »----» 504th Tenno (%) 0

3  Assur, Uranus V (36%) 0 «----« VS »----» Pacwest (%) 0

4  Wahiba, Mars Solar Syndicate (37%) 0 «----« VS »----» ICE (75%) 0

[size=5]Historical Clan Tax Statistics[/size][size=3][/size]

Clan | Taxes (min / avg / max)

[size=3]Sorted by: average tax (low to high)[/size]

[size=3]Avg Taxation Rate: 32%[/size]

1  Eclipse | 0% / 0% / 0%

2  Scions of the Void | 0% / 5% / 7%

3  Sudoku | 7% / 7% / 10%

4  TW Alliance | 9% / 9% / 9%

5  ErroR | 10% / 10% / 10%

6  Coalicion IberoAmericana | 20% / 20% / 20%

7  Conspiracy | 23% / 23% / 23%

8  Lords of the East | 0% / 25% / 29%

9  Synergy | 25% / 27% / 29%

10  Lag Wave 50 | 29% / 29% / 29%

11  Chrom | 30% / 30% / 30%
    12  Black Sun | 0% / 35% / 50%

13  V | 34% / 36% / 39%

14  Equilibrium | 0% / 36% / 40%

15  Solar Syndicate | 15% / 37% / 50%

16  Orion | 39% / 39% / 39%

17  ICE | 75% / 75% / 75%

Edited by Talaiar

-bullcrap gif-

Wow... that was the fastest gif-meme-response I've ever seen, lol.

Taking one look at many of these clan's tax rates [size=3](ICE in particular)[/size] does make me tend to agree with you though.
Edited by Talaiar

Well.... nice work, op.

Why all this hate?
Did I miss something?

Thanks,

If you're referring to all the gifs... I can only assume they are mostly in jest. For myself, I simply made this thread because the new star chart does not allow me to as-easily navigate around to figure out which Dark Sectors I should be farming.

Not only that, but the tax rates have become very high the last month or so, and it requires a bit of maths to figure out which node 'really' gives the most credits per wave.

Heh, maybe if we're lucky some of these high-tax clans will see this and know that they are being watched. I have been tracking their public statements regarding their intentions, as well as their Battle Pay amounts. I hope to incorporate this data for even more interesting results.

Bookmarked! Thank you for this thread.

np

I will continue to update / organize this thread... I kind of wanted to just get it out there for now.

If anyone has any suggestions, or if you notice any errors, just let me know
Edited by Talaiar

Could you explain more on credit per minute ?

I should not have called it "credits per/min" - that was a bit misleading. I am currently fixing this. Fixed

For Defense, you pretty much just do 5 waves, leave, and reset the mission to receive the maximum credit return. It's the same thing for Survival - 5 mins and reset.

Survival takes 5 mins [size=3](not including travel / load time)[/size] and Defense basically takes around 1 min per wave [size=3](5 mins for 5 waves)[/size]. Basically I just took the credit reward per mission, divided it by 5 [size=3](minutes)[/size] and that's how I get the credit per/minute number.

As stated, however, I am going to tweak this a bit in order to be less misleading.

Update: It also seems that the Warframe Wiki article was a bit misleading... it claims Gabii, Ceres rewards 10,000 credits, when, in fact, I believe it rewards 10,000 [size=3](mission credits)[/size] + 10,000 [size=3](bonus credits)[/size], for a total of 20,000 creds. Clan ErroR currently taxes 10% off the top of that, so you are left with 18,000 creds.

Thank you, Runtowin, for letting me know about this error. I will correct and re-post the list. - Fixed & reposted.

Edited by Talaiar

defense are better, 1 wave don;t need 1 min to finish

LOTE :P best nodes for farm money.

I'd have to agree that Defense seems to be a bit easier than Survival on most planets

- In terms of the best place to farm at the moment, LOTE [size=3]Lords of the East[/size] are ranked 5th place.
- In terms of the lowest-tax clans, LOTE are ranked 7th place.

I would love to see Lords of the East [size=3](and many other clans)[/size] move their way up the list by keeping their taxes competitive.

I will be tracking Battle Pay, among other things. I don't mind a certain level of taxation... but the current trend of high taxes and zero Battle Pay is a bit... well, it's just hilarious and ridiculous.
Edited by Talaiar