Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Identifiable Way Points.

(PSN)Cincinnati-93

I think everyone has probably thought of this at some point, or even encountered it...telling whose way point is whose is very difficult. So earlier while playing survival and farming for resources, this was more evident then normal, but I was contemplating ideas that could help this process.

My idea? Colored way points.

These colors (outside of the red for enemy, yellow for direction) can consist of a large variety and make it easier to determine who is who, and who threw down which way point. It could be beneficial for finding things, locating a specific teammate, and can help ease the craziness that is transpiring in the game.

Support?

Would definitely be nice though the execution would be... troublesome. I mean how do you know which color belongs to who at the start? Personally I'd go for replacing the text "waypoint" with playernames. Of course when it's on an enemy or mod it would still say "enemy" and "module" like usual. Other than that I don't see a good way to indicate who would be who without all having to spam waypoints at the start of a mission.

Would definitely be nice though the execution would be... troublesome. I mean how do you know which color belongs to who at the start? Personally I'd go for replacing the text "waypoint" with playernames. Of course when it's on an enemy or mod it would still say "enemy" and "module" like usual. Other than that I don't see a good way to indicate who would be who without all having to spam waypoints at the start of a mission.

Colors surrounding the warframes picture would take care of that.