Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assistance Alerts

PublikDomain

Sometimes when you're running a mission you can get into trouble more trouble than you can handle. Maybe you thought you could solo a boss or whatever and you need some help. The idea is that you could then put out a "help me" request that would show up on the world map as an alert or be sent out to a random group of players with a small reward.

"A Tenno requires asistance, will you help?"

I like this idea, although in a matter of no time, every node will have one of these "blips" showing up. Perhaps there could be a part on the GUI, specialized for this? An "Assistance" tab similar to the ongoing sessions screen in the clan menu would be a nice addition, and would allow advanced players to jump right in and aid their Tenno.

Another problem that would arise: MR16s helping MR1s. Perhaps the Mastery ranks could be divided into tiers, (every 5 mastery ranks, you enter a new tier) and you can only aid those in your tier? Note: for now, MR16 would be included in T3.

Edit: I would like to start a thread on this. I'm collecting concepts I would like to see added into the game and creating my "Dream Update", and would like to include this. Permission?

Edited by NearlyDedicated

I agree, but do not send to the general public.  Send this only to friends online; in addition to that, include the mission type and give the receiving player the ability to change their loadout before joining the mission.

And change the title.  if you are in the mission already it should be a distress signal. if its before hand, it can be an invitation.

just my 2 cents.