Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updated 9/25/14- Fan Concept: Trinity Prime

.Zeva

Final Product:

Black Prime Concept

Poorly recolored

Warframe-TrinityPrime-Black_zps91243d53.

Got bored, added Helm on frame. (re-tweaked helm size to make it more proportional to a female)

Warframe-TrinityPrimeF_zpsb787edff.png

Minus helm

Warframe-TrinityPrimeFin_zpse908c357.png

~~~Original Post~~~

Just posting what I wish she would look like.

My crappily edited art from Masway on DeviantArt

-note, this is the original, newer alterations at the bottom of this post-

TrinityPrime_zps4800d164.png

No more lobster?

Sorry if this belongs in the fan art, I assumed since Trin isn't a prime and there is no official art of her yet, it can't be considered fan art? :p

UPDATE:

Red Prime (Close to original/default Trin colors)

TrinityPrime-Red_zpsd4c572db.png

White Prime (Closer to current Primes -note: not very refined)

TrinityPrime-White_zpsa65a912f.png

Update 8/31/14

Almost* halfway finished with the new re-work render, Been super busy out here in the sandbox overseas... Never really got as much time as I thought to dedicate to this. Sorry it's taking so long. 

Obviously this is still mid-progress so please excuse the sloppiness in areas.. I didn't clean this up for you guys AT ALL! Raw work ahead..

WIP-TrinP_zps3c2de6c2.png

Then I still have the entire back view to make :/ So much!

Edited by .Zeva

Very nice! Though, the gold seems a lot more downplayed than on most prime stuff, not a criticism, just an observation.

Edit: Just noticed that was an edit. Comparing it to the original, you did pretty good with the changes!

Edited by DeiUmbrarum

I do hope they keep her halo-ish style head for her Prime variant. It's her best looking option by far. This image needs a lot more gold bling though, to be a proper Prime.

Not sure about the lack of lobster tail though. Something must be done about it, but not lost entirely.

I do hope they keep her halo-ish style head for her Prime variant. It's her best looking option by far. This image needs a lot more gold bling though, to be a proper Prime.

Not sure about the lack of lobster tail though. Something must be done about it, but not lost entirely.

Even if they dont keep the halo ring on her prime variant you can always put the standard trinity helmet on her.

Very nice! Though, the gold seems a lot more downplayed than on most prime stuff, not a criticism, just an observation.

Edit: Just noticed that was an edit. Comparing it to the original, you did pretty good with the changes!

Thanks, yeah I downplayed the bling a lot. May go back and edit in more just to see how it looks.

Yeah, I wanted to see a halo style, but different than her current with some trim. Lol

You like the tail. ? O.o

Thanks, yeah I downplayed the bling a lot. May go back and edit in more just to see how it looks.

Yeah, I wanted to see a halo style, but different than her current with some trim. Lol

You like the tail. ? O.o

Make gold trims around her red texture and you're gucchi.

I like the helmet the most (reminds me of Dead Space 3 rigs), but it's also the part that fits the whole skin the least :/

edit: while the helmet has a strong and masculine character to it, it doesn't fit with the elegant, feminine body

Edited by Bushinji

Yeah, I'll be reworking some of this concept later, still have about 6 hours of work to go... then I can get some time to adjust based on comments so far. Thanks guys. Hopefully I will have something better by that time :p

Lol, isn't that far off from how much she has now. Just took off an overwhelmingly large belt and crustacean badonk

Well I recall my friend stating that DE's going to rework DE so I bet no lobstertail, not her abilities but you know, her look. So that's nice. 

Updated original post, here it is with no spoiler block :P (and to bump the thread so you know it was updated)

did a few alterations to the shoulders, waist, helm, and misc. others. hope it's better!

Edited by .Zeva

I'm sure they can make a cute little stubby tail... Okay, I now have a new thing to do for a few hours. thanks for the idea!

Off i go to take the alterations I made and remake my own image.

Edited by .Zeva

Just posting what I wish she would look like.

My crappily edited art from Masway on DeviantArt

-note, this is the original, newer alterations at the bottom of this post-

TrinityPrime_zps4800d164.png

No more lobster?

Sorry if this belongs in the fan art, I assumed since Trin isn't a prime and there is no official art of her yet, it can't be considered fan art? :p

UPDATE:

Red Prime (Close to original/default Trin colors)

White Prime (Closer to current Primes -note: not very refined)

TrinityPrime-White_zpsa65a912f.png

Amazing I would actually play Trinity.

Thanks again everyone. Just a small update... Been working on a front/back style render. I'm not good with 3d modeling so it is being done in photoshop.

I'm maybe 35% of my way into the project. Hope to have it done this week, however I work 13 hour shifts so we shall see.

• 3 weeks later...

Update 8/31/14

Almost* halfway finished with the new re-work render, Been super busy out here in the sandbox overseas... Never really got as much time as I thought to dedicate to this. Sorry it's taking so long. 

Obviously this is still mid-progress so please excuse the sloppiness in areas.. I didn't clean this up for you guys AT ALL! Raw work ahead.. (pretty much waist down is crap... lol)

p.s. boots aren't done yet :/ but you might get the idea...

[size=5]

***** Helmet is also under the knife for cosmetic enhancement... okay... i lied, it's been scrapped and being totally re-done.

[/size]

Edited by .Zeva

Update 8/31/14

Obviously this is still mid-progress so please excuse the sloppiness in areas.. I didn't clean this up for you guys AT ALL! Raw work ahead.. (pretty much waist down is crap... lol)

p.s. boots aren't done yet :/ but you might get the idea...

***** Helmet is also under the knife for cosmetic enhancement... okay... i lied, it's been scrapped and being totally re-done.

Looks very shmexy

UPDATE.... AGAIN!

omg, i work fast jamming to Jack Johnson.

Who needs sleep...? I stayed up to finish this... gunna go get my 2 hours of sleep before my 12 hour shift.

Hope it is enjoyed :D

....If it's terrible, blame my sleep deprivation.

Warframe-TrinityPrime_zps136681d8.png

With a background. :D And final touches.

Warframe-TrinityPrimeFin_zpse908c357.png

Edited by .Zeva