Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennolive 2014 Gamescom - German Community Questions [For De ]

Fabpsi

Hi there^^

some things ahead:

- sry for my english (i am from germany...yeaaa... :3 )
- I was looking forward to meet some of the Devs at Gamescom but i have other things to do, thats why i gave my vip ticket to a friend - I hope that is ok :3 Dont worry, he does not breath a lot-
- You -DE- are doing a great job and I am happy to be a part of this awesome community <3
- Since there is no official "devstream question thread" i decided to make a new thread for this now 

I am very sad that I can not participate in this really great TennoLive Event. (suddenly workworkwork (._. ) )
It would have been nice to ask the Devs some questions directly but well... maybe next time^^

However....a lot of other german Tennos are in the same situation. That's why I collected many questions
from the german community.
(you can check out some of the original german questions in this thread  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285363-tennolive-2014-gamescom-zuschauerfragen/
and https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/283361-was-w%C3%BCrdet-ihr-euch-in-warframe-w%C3%BCnschen/  ; but a lot of questions got asked in the region chat or somewhere else)

ZVQsrBm.png

We would like if some of them (of course not all xD) could be answered during this event (or maybe the next "normal" devstream?).
(only if it is possible and necessary)

The following questions are not my own questions:

We already saw some parcour segments in different missions. They are fun and for a true Tenno parcour is the only way to move with style. 
What Parcour changes and additions can we expect?
(climbing a huge tree on earth? More abilities or animations for better control of the movement?)

We all are Tennos. We are spaceninjas and since we woke up we follow Lotus. Our past is full of mysteries and unspeakable pain.
But we are not the faction in this galaxy with an interesting story.
Will there be more Tenno lore? "yes" When? :3
Maybe something new to mediate more and new lore ?
(What about a new small "mini-game" inside Warframe where we play as one of the normal soldiers from another faction? Maybe not from a third person perspective or not with a lot of different action sequences...but some new ways for lore)

Speaking of factions: 
What can you tell us about the upcoming new faction? Any news about their behavior, the design, the weapons?
Maybe a little w.i.p. (work in progress) concept art ?  :3

The Codex is currently far away from perfect. It should be a place to find answers about everything; enemies, the past of our Warframes, droplocations, hints how to find secrets, fun facts, lore,....
How will the Codex change? Will it stay only on the surface of some things regarding the Warframe Universe or will the Codex be  "the Lotus's guide to the Galaxy" ?

All of you at DE are truely nice to the community. (shoutout to the german support \o.o/ ) You answer almost all of our questions but we want to answer some of your questions too^^
What about more question-polls? Not only in the design council or in the hottopics , maybe right before/after an update (to see what we are looking forward to/ what we kinda found weird) or just about some small things?

We trade a lot of stuff. Sometimes we do it for ourselves, sometimes we just want to share a good feeling and help each other out.
The current trading system is -as you, DE, mentioned before- not perfect and it will change.
But what can we expect? How will the new trading system work? How will it appear? Will we be able to trade in our own spaceship right away or do we need to visit a spacehub?

Some Tennos woke up almost 2 years ago and we never stopped the fight for Lotus...and...well...we did a lot of things.
There is almost nothing "special" for us to do...there is no "endgameplay" *thunder* :s
What about the mysterious endgameplay? Are there any news about the focus system or even other things that could create something like endgame content?

The new maps are getting better and better. More variety, more room to explore. A lot of planets feel special because of those tilesets (phobos, earth, ceres, jupiter - great work^^)
Will there be even more stuff to explore? Will we see more free roam/ open maps? Will the ships and homeplanets /stations show some of "the life of a Grineer" or "the life of a infested" ? (life = what they do if they have...well..freetime^^)

In 1 mission of the current Prologue / Tutorial quest "Vors Prize"  we have the choice to do a secondary objective. This is a very interesting idea, but it does not have any consequences.(at the moment)
What can you tell us about those secondary objectives? How will they show up and how will they change upcoming events/ missions?

We are Tenno. We are many. A few of our abilities are unbalanced and some stats are kinda weird / doubtful.
Can we expect some basic changes in the ability system? What about the Energy and Staminasystem?

But we do not only have our abilities. We have a huge arsenal of weapons too^^
Some of them are really strong, some could need some balance, some weapons feel the same/ not feel special enough. And some of them are just fun to use.
Is there a possibility to see Weapons -that are very familiar- get "merged" or moved away so you can specify the balancing? (e.g different Arrows for Bows. No more "what bow? Cernos or Dread or Paris?". Instead have arrows 
(or arrow mods) with the 3 different dmg types.)

Who we fight is our own choice...and sometimes we want to fight against each other.
What about the PvP? Warframe was meant to be a PvE game, how did PvP influence Warframe? What will PvP change in the future? What are your PvP plans?

Every Warframe is special. The abilities, the movement. Especially the idle animations show how a Warframe wants to be seen.
Do you want to show more of the peronality of each Warframe? If yes, how?  (How about special dodge animations for each warframe and not the standard dodge-roll?)

*swuuuushhh* Look at me! I can move my own ship in the loading screen! *wooooschh* (you need to make those sound if you read this question >:3)
Inside our Liset we do have some nice and some not-so-nice moments.
One of the things that misses at the moment is the ability to decorate or change the design of your ship.
What plans do you have in terms of customizing our own Playership?
Will we be able to add more rooms/ space to our Playership (not to our small Liset, but to the docking station) 
What about decorating our own ship with some gifts from different missions? (a plant, vor-bubblehead, a Kubrow Pelt, a easter egg statue, yadayadaya)

As a spaceninja we need to be fast, deadly and accurate. Furthermore a ninja should be stealthy....
DE mentioned stealth elements and new ways to do a mission in a better stealthy way.
How exactly do you want to include stealth? (special "stealth-only" missions or a optional stealth path in every mission) 
How good do you think could a stealthsystem work regarding the current random missionconstruction and the random respawning enemies?  

Dark Sector is not only a great place to farm credits in Warframe *coughPlutoSechuracough* it is a really good game too. Sadly, not a lot of Warframe players played this game.
Will we ever see some kind of "retro" Dark Sector game inside Warframe?
(e.g a full game inside the game; you can play it on an arcade in the dojo. This arcade can only be bought with platin)

The following questions are my own questions (that is one reason why i find them important enough to be mentioned :3)
Questions for the DE-developers in germany: 

- How are you ?
- Do you like the Gamescom so far?
- Did you have any special or weird moments in germany?
- What are you looking forward to?

Thats all. I may add more questions or edit some of them.

If you are live at TennoLive 2014 feel free to ask those questions.
(well....if you have enough time to take a breath between all the super-mega-awesome announcements ^-^)

Thank you for your time.

Oh, I almost forgot:

hXgkGh8.png

;)