Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angstrum + Lanka Issue

Angus_JTV

First of all, sorry for my english :D

I would like to report a bug that I noticed after I form'ed my Lanka. I was planning to use it with Angstrum. 
Now Angstrum also uses the sniper bullets and this is honestly balanced, but being a seconday weapon it should use a different ammo reserve and not the same as the primary, even if they both use same ammo type.

Screenshot:

Angstrum full loaded - 3/30

TZgf7Vc.jpg

Lanka full loaded - 10/30

CFgpDYO.jpg

Lanka after 10 shots (1 mag) - 10/20

5o3Wv2x.jpg

then switch to Angustrum and it have 3/20 instead of 3/30

53EYDXZ.jpg

...and notice that, in every screenshot i'm "sniper ammo full" tnx to my Sahasa that Dig during the screnshot session LOL and tnx also to Sniper Scavenger Aura. :)

Like i said, Angstrum has to be nerfed I agree with this, but unfortunately  now it is completely unusable with a sniper rifle, even if would be the best choice for a non stealth sniper gameplay, expecially in open spaces, 

30 rounds wuold be fine for me, but not from the same reserve as the primary weapon.

Keep on rockin, Ciao!! ;)
Edited by ANGUS_ITA

I think there should be a launcher ammo type.

yes i read a lot of posts about on this forum and i agree with that. But why not considering specific max ammo capacity for some weapons?

A new ammo type can be introduced on long term when devs find the right way to introduce them. May be specific ammo capacity can be introduced while they work on launcher ammo.

Edited by ANGUS_ITA