Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Light Based Warframe Idea.

DALOS

Appearance: I imagine the frame to be female with ribbons of energy protruding from the arms and a few from the sides and back of the helmet also she will look like she's wearing some sort of armor with robes underneath. This comes from pictures I've seen of divine beings of light. I imagine the frame would be primarily white with yellow and pink accents and white energy. I'm no good with art programs so I ask if someone else could do the concept, I would be grateful.

Name: I've decided on Lux, the Latin word for daylight

Stats: I Don't know if this is balanced and I would appreciate feedback.

Health: 80 (240 at 30)

Power: 100 (150 at 30) 

armor: 125

Shields: 125 (375 at 30)

Speed: 0.95

Stamina 100

Polarities: x1 Attack (V) x1 Defence (D)

Aura: Attack

Abilities:

First Ability

Name: Lance of Light, Ray of Light, Beam of Light, Lasblast, Las Shot and Bright Lance. Let me know if you come up with other names.

(Warframe's name) fires a beam of light (From her left hand) that passes through enemies, dealing less and less damage.

Details:

Energy cost: 25

Equip cost: 0/1/2/3

Damage: 150/275/400/525 (Ether Heat or Radiation damage with a possible proc)

Radius: 0.8 meters wide

Cast time: 0.7 seconds

Range: Unlimited, the only things that

Damage per target: At 0 rank the beam loses 25% damage per target it passes through. (100% 75% 50% 25% four targets ) Rank 1 the beam loses 20% damage (5 targets in total can be hit) Rank 2 the beam loses 15% (7 targets in total can be hit with the final taking 10% of damage instead of 15%) And at 3 rank the beam loses 10% (10 targets in total can be hit)

Mod influence:

Strength mods increase base damage.

Range mods increase the beam's width.

Second Ability

Name: Flare, Flash, Light Pulse and Star Bomb. Let me know if you come up with other names.

(Warframe's name) launches a ball of energy (From her left hand) that remote detonates to cause a radial blinding effect.

Details:

Energy cost: 50

Equip cost: 4/5/6/7

Radius: 6/10/13/24

Cast time: 1 second

Range: 50m

Duration: 7/10/12/15 seconds

Mod influence:

Range mods increase the radius of the blast.

Duration mods increase the duration of the blinding effect.

Third Ability

Name: Light Shield, Light Armor, Solar Armor, Solar Defence. Let me know if you come up with other names.

(Warframe's name) conjures a layer of light in a solid form around her and all allies in range that dampens all incoming damage.

Details:

Energy cost: 75

Equip cost: 6/7/8/9

Dampening effect:10%/15%/25%/50% less damage received

Radius:15/20/22/25 meters

Duration: 7/10/12/15 seconds

Mod influence:

Range mods increase the AoE.

Duration mods increase the duration of the armor.

Strength mods decrease the damage taken

Fourth Ability

Name: Sun Burst, Star Burst, Qasar Beam, Qasar Blast, Sun Beam, Sun Ray. Let me know if you come up with other names.

(Warframe's name) leaps into the air where she turns into a ball of light that fires high intensity beams of light that ignores cover and incinerates all in range.

Details:

Energy cost: 25 +7 per second

Equip cost: 10/11/12/13

Number of beams: /9/12/15/18

Range: 10/15/20/25

Damage: 180/230/310/375 Heat damage per every 2 seconds and a radiation proc.

Mod influence:

Damage mobs increase the DPS of the beams.

Efficiency mods will increase the duration of the power

Range mods increase the AoE

Side note about the forth power

You may think that beams ignoring cover is broken but most enemies in the game take cover so the abilitywould be mostly ineffective.

Well that's my warframe concept  I hope you like it. I spent half a day on it so the least you could is give me feedback. Also I would appreciate it if an artist could do a quick sketch for me. I hope the devs see this and use this idea.

DALOS

Edited by DALOS

Well I was trying to go for an angelic look. but you may be right.

LOL. nevermind. It just seemed similar to my frame concept with the hole energy around it's arms thing.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Sounds cool.  Reminds me a little of a Focus from Numenera, Possesses a Shard of the Sun, at least conceptually.  Actually the Foci in that game could actually be good inspiration for other warframes.

what do you like about it though?