Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

1. chinski 

2. Amelina and I are looking for a clan. Stopped for a long while and my clan seems to be dead so I'm looking for a fun clan to join.

3. Finished Parasyte, started Shirobako currently reading Kurogane Ikezawa Haruto (kendo!!)

Edited by chinski

1. What's your name?

AnimatedToAll 

2. Why do you want to join?

I'm looking for an active clan to socialize with people instead of being a lonewolf. Quite lonely since I don't go much on       region chat.

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

I'm more of a manga reader and I do follow quite a lot of mangas which I tend to forget, only remember them after they       are updated for example Nukoduke, Boku no ushiro ni majo ga iru, Magi, Tate no yuusha no nariagari and much               more. 
  4. What color are your panties?

B-black! 

5. There is no 4.

Lets just say it exists for some unknown reasons okay?

Dont mind me :P
I see that you are all still going on :D that's nice to see :)
Long time since my last time when i was here too much school and shi.t but now i solved that problem and have time in my hands some stuff have happened ... and i had to go trough a lot! But after 2 and a half months of doing everything i could do i am finally FREE! ( best story ever ...ps. there is more but i feel lazy right now so cant write :P )
I wish to re join you all I was kicked due to not being active :P :) and if u wish i will tell u the rest of my story later ;)
and one more thing i will be active everyday so dont worry and i promise i wont be inactive like last time ...last time S#&$ lost control and i just couldn't :P
Thankssss :-*

Edited by Uross98

1. Kindersley
  2. It's been over a year since the clan I was in drifted apart. I recently started playing again, and need a new set of screwballs to keep me company.
  3. Just finished getting up-to-date on the Horimiya manga. Also, I saw an episode of Gintama recently, and may be starting in on those 270 some and counting episodes...
  5. Oh good. I haven't gotten the BPs for those yet.

1. What's your name? Jensu
  2. Why do you want to join? To play with like minded people
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? At the moment I'm giving all the spring anime my 3 episode rule before dropping so I can't say. As for manga, there are a lot. Since my answer is quite ambiguous I'll just mention that my number 1 waifu is Douma Umaru.
  4. What color are your panties? White and pink stripes
  5. There is no 4. There is no 4.
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ] next to your name.

You guys skipped 4. in the application questions ;-;7

Edited by Jensu

1. What's your name? XerxesofPersia
  2. Why do you want to join? Looking for an Active Clan, dont want to play alone :(
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
  4. What color are your panties? ほんとに
  5. There is no 4.
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ♥ ] next to your name.

1. What's your name? ♥CaptainBotox
  2. Why do you want to join? Im tired of playing alone or waiting for my friends to get on. I want to be part of an active clan and be able to make new friends. You can never have enough friends.
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Im reading way to many to count, but il name some of my favorites that im reading. Shokugeki no soma, Soul cartel, Kingdom, Feng shen ji, The breaker: new waves, fairytail, uq holder!, one punch man, and tokyo goul:re. Thats not all but those are just a few i could name off the top of my head.
  4. What color are your panties? yellow with dispicable me minions........ Forget i said anything.
  5. There is no 4. Oh great now everyone knows.

1) Howdy! My name is PaleRider0451. ♥ 

2) I would like to join because the clan seems like a really fun and friendly environment!

3)I am currently watching no modern anime, but I am re-watching The Big O because it's my all time favorite (I'm basically a sci-fi nut when it comes to anime).

4) I do not wear panties, but your curiosity is appreciated! :v

Edited by PaleRider0451