Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

Please answer all of the following questions:

1. My IGN is LikeANekomy irl name lets just go with dclol idk if thats what u wanted or not

2. I feel lonely playing by myself sometimes Q.Q

3. Akame ga Kill Fairy Tail s2 Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki Kun Glasslip Himegoto Little Buster EX Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Rail Wars Rokujouma no Shinryakusha Seire Tsukai no Blade Dance SAO2 Tokyo Ghoul Hanayamata Jinsei Majimoji Rurumo Psycho Pass Sabagebu theres more but thats the current season line up im watching -outofbreath-

4. What color are your panties?はいてないです

5. There is no 4.何?

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ♥ ] next to your name

Can I come back T-T

Edited by LikeANeko

• 1 month later...

1. GawainW ♥ 

2. started not long ago and looking for players with same interest :D

3. Log Horizon 1,2, SAO 1,2, Gintama, Kuroko no Basuke, Black Clover, ONEPUNCH-MAN, World Trigger, Nisekoi, Haikyu, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Tower of God, The God of High School, Magi-Labyrinth of Magic, Fairy Tail, Nanastu no Taizai, Assasination Classroom, Uq Holder, Tokyo ESP, Dungeon Ni Deai O Motomeru No Wa Machigatte Iru Darou Ka, The Breaker and many more lol.

4. GKpFp21.jpg

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

6. YAY  ♥ 

invite me T < T

1. iPathos [  ]

2. I've been looking for a clan for a while, and the interests of Kawaii Hasu seem to align with mine notably more than any other clan I've seen!

3. Currently I'm catching up on Yozakura Quartet, as it has been on my list for a while but I failed to notice it until two days ago... Otherwise I am watching One Piece, Shimoneta (interesting humor here!), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders, and rewatching the BD versions of Tokyo Ghoul and √A.

5. See above.

Hey im DragonBreath  [ ♥ ].

I'd like to join this clan because it sounds like fun and i know one of your members and he said i should apply for this clan ^.^ uhmm animes im watching: Fairy Tail, SAO 2, Another, Elfenlied, still waiting for the 2nd fcking attack on titan season ;_;

Edited by DragonBreathLP

1. What's your name? DragonBreath  [ ♥ 
  2. Why do you want to join? it sounds like a fun clan and i know one of the members and he said i should join ^.^
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Right now? SAO 2, Fairy tail (manga), AOT before the fall, rave master(manga), Elfenlied( for like the 3rd time xD) Another

1. What's your name? DragonBreath  [ ♥ 

2. Why do you want to join? it sounds like a fun clan and i know one of the members and he said i should join ^.^

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Right now? SAO 2, Fairy tail (manga), AOT before the fall, rave master(manga), Elfenlied( for like the 3rd time xD) Another

i approve this o.o

1. What's your name? nonamever13 

2. Why do you want to join? Why not, it seems like a chill clan.

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Steins;Gate (again) and Assassination Classroom

4. What color are your panties? Wouldn't you like to know ;)

1. What's your name?
Tacodeman

2. Why do you want to join?
Recently started playing, would like to play with fellow anime fans

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?
Reading Tate no Yuusha/Watching Owarimongatari and JoJo

1. My name is Energy  :3

2. Came back from a long warframe Hiatus and I've been looking for a fun clan to join. And, you know, anime and stuff.
  3. I'm currently working my way through the "Mongatari" series.
  5. I think we skipped a number? Maybe not o-o.