Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

1. Name is Stevejohnthe3rd♥ ]

2. Wanted to join a clan. Saw this clan.  Sugoi Sugoi. Also love Anime and will soon read manga. Emblem :D

3. Watched ok amount so far currently on Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)

4.:D

5.:D

6.♥ ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Qwerkie  ♥ 
  2. I just started playing warframe this week and am looking to learn and make friends to play with. 
  3. Just finished One Punch Man. Currently watching The Asterisk War and Anti-Magic Academy. I'm excited for some in the upcoming year such as the second season of Attack on titan, and the other path of Fate Stay/Night
  4. Find me a wifu and I'll tell you
  5. There is no 4 or cake
  6. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again! I've been inactive for a long time and got kicked. Are there spots for me and my friend? Or should I get him to post here too xD

1. Amelina  ♥  (friend: wulfengard)
  2. I-I-It's n-not like I want to come back!
  3. None at the moment, didn't have time to catch up one recent ones but I'm open for suggestions!
  4. What color are your panties?
  5. There is no 4.

• 2 weeks later...

1. What's your name? | Leapus, IGN is LeapusSEO ♥ ]
  2. Why do you want to join? | I'm looking for a casual clan with a kickout timer longer than 14 days. I work several days in a row and don't always have the energy to pop in.
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? | Currently rewatching Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry, eagerly awaiting the next episode of Divine Gate. Just finished a 3rd run through of Wolf and Spice.
  5. There is no 4. But I see it, right ^ there.

Sorry ignore this. Some friends joined with me and we've decided to start our own clan. See you in the void.

Edited by LeapusSEO

1) My name is giannis139♥ ]

2)You have a total kawai emblem and ur clan looks cool.Also the only Otaku clan i found.

3)Currently reading One-Punch Man,Bleach,Overlord,Fairy Tail and watching Fairy Tail 2014,Yugioh Arc-v,Gintama,Naruto,(have already finished OnePunch anime).

5)There is no 4.

Edited by giannis139

1) My name is Lazyazn ♥ ]

2) I just got back into Warframe and was looking for a clan that is laid-back to have fun with.

3) I'm reading Helck, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, and dungeon ni deai o motomeru no wa machigatte iru darou ka and rewatching Ghost in the shell and one punch man.

4) What color are your panties?
5) There is no 4

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka - See more at: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/dungeon_ni_deai_o_motomeru_no_wa_machigatte_iru_darou_ka/#sthash.I9sUnLAH.dpuf
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka - See more at: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/dungeon_ni_deai_o_motomeru_no_wa_machigatte_iru_darou_ka/#sthash.I9sUnLAH.dpuf
TATE NO YUUSHA NO NARIAGARI
TATE NO YUUSHA NO NARIAGARI

1. Akaina ♥  
  2. I'm a long returning player looking to join a nice and active clan and you guys seem to be on my wavelength
  3. Reading a few right now, including Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria, Nisekoi and Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Watching a hell of a lot of shows with 8 currently airing and too much of a backlog.

5. There is no 4.

1. What's your name?

My ign is seanpenaa. But my name irl is Sean

2. Why do you want to join?

Looked through every recruiting clan and nothing had me more interested than this clan. 

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

I'm actually forever stuck in Idol Hell. Like, LITERALLY stuck in idol hell. I haven't watched anything not Love Live related in a long time or read any manga ever since I watched Love Live.

My earliest memory of anything not love live was Aldonah.Zero and stopped halfway because of Love Live

Not wearing any

1. What's your name?
~ThatonePenguinPerson
2. Why do you want to join?
~I was in search of a clan that could benefit the needs of relaxing and nonseriousness (plus it's an anime/manga clan so why not).

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?
~I'm currently watching Assassination Classroom and I'm reading Fruits Basket

1. Hi, i'm Eiky0

2. I'd like to join because I'm tired to play alone and I want to talk to people at least as much Kawaii as I am. I'd also like to be more Kawaii !
  3. Right now I not on any manga, except One Piece of course. But I have seen like a hundred of animes so it's hard to find anything now ^^ My last animes were One Punch Man and Death Parade.
  4. An un-Kawaii grey jogging because I finished my sport some hours ago 
  5. There is a 4, it's in your heart !

IRL I'm a 20 year old french, I study Chinese in university and I eat healthy, almost :D