Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

Invite sent to xkillo32.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a question, does it have to be about anime? I'm an anime fan but I'm a heavier Kamen Rider / Super Sentai fan.

Not really. Otaku doesn't really mean someone who is obsessed specifically about Anime/Manga. It was just a term used in Japan about an individual who was obsessed with about whatever they're obsessed with. Ex: Anime, Guns, Cars, or in your case Kamen Rider/ Sentai. It's also mostly referred to as an insult in Japan from what I've read. xD Anyways, asking about favorite anime/ manga since there are a great majority of Anime Otakus out there than the rest.

Edited by Pansoy

1. In light of a real name, I take Xontix

2. Cause anime, enough said, I'm not a full anime person, I just enjoy talking to people about anime, and well, this seems to be like the place to do it. And well, I was getting lonely after my clanmmates decided to stop playing warframe. *Sobs*

3. Not a big manga fan, so yeah. Current Anime: JJBA Stardust Crusaders, Aldnoah Zero, Marvel's Disk Wars The Avengers, SAO 2, Persona 4 Golden Animation, and does RWBY count?

Just gonna put this out there if anybody is wondering, I'm a big Super Sentai / Kamen Rider, fan, I'm currently watching Toquger and Gaim, getting Kakuranger and Dairanger as I type this.

4. Ha, this doesn't exist ... what are we talking about?

1. My name is Uroš Nikolić [ ] ( IGN - Uross98 )
2. Because this seems as funny community ( i will get mic. very soon just so you know )
3. I don't reed much but im watching SAO II , Akame Ga Kill! and re watching Clannad because all the feels :"(
4. Bla ... ok then i wont tell you
5. ..................................... have some dots here
6. thanks ... here you go hart as well 

1.My name is DerKolibri.

2. I grew tired of my old clan and you seem to be a great place to be at :).

3. I am currently watching Akame ga Kill!, Zankyou no Terror and SAO2. But my favourite animes are Code Geass and The World God Only Knows.

4. .... ~.~

5. I agree :).

6. ♥ *-*

Please answer all of the following questions:
1. My IGN is LikeANekomy irl name lets just go with dclol idk if thats what u wanted or not

2. I feel lonely playing by myself sometimes Q.Q
3. Akame ga Kill Fairy Tail s2 Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki Kun Glasslip Himegoto Little Buster EX Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Rail Wars Rokujouma no Shinryakusha Seire Tsukai no Blade Dance SAO2 Tokyo Ghoul Hanayamata Jinsei Majimoji Rurumo Psycho Pass Sabagebu theres more but thats the current season line up im watching -outofbreath-
4. What color are your panties?はいてないです
5. There is no 4.何?
6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ♥ ] next to your name