Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Ratings Rework (For Mods, Calculations And Conclave Limits)

Renegade343

Hello all, 

This thread will detail extensive numerical changes to the Conclave Ratings for the mods, so that they would make sense and also allow players to quickly gauge whether the players in their team has strong or weak gear, which can be good for inviting and such. The content is below: 

Conclave Ratings are set up so that they can place players on different Conclave maps of varying Conclaves levels, in the hopes that players with more mods and more powerful weapons would not wipe out newer players (who would most likely have less mods and lower end weapons). However, at least for mods, the Conclave Ratings for them is nonsensical, since a maxed pure Status Chance+ mod can worth more than a maxed Serration, and yet Serration is the one that would actually affect a lot of weapons. Thus, to make sure that the mod's effectiveness correspond to the Conclave Ratings, some general guidelines are below to set some rules first: 

- Damaged mods will be half the Conclave value of its original mod, rounded up to the nearest integer. 

- Dual stat mods will be three-quarters of the sum of their original counterparts (e.g.: Pistol Pestilence is a Dual stat Toxin and Status Chance mod, meaning its Conclave Rating will be the sum of both the Conclave Ratings of the pure pistol Toxin mod and the pistol Status Chance mod, then multiplied by three quarters).

- Conclave Ratings for mods go up at each rank increase, and the value of going up is equal to the initial Conclave Rating for the mod at Rank 0. 

- Corrupted mods will be the difference between the Conclave Rating of its +% original counterpart and the -% original counterpart, unless otherwise stated (e.g.: Critical Delay increases Critical Chance in exchange for Fire Rate decrease. That means its Conclave Rating will be the difference between the Conclave Rating of Point Strike and the Conclave Rating of Speed Trigger). If the difference is zero, then the Corrupted mod will instead take the average of the sum of the Conclave Rating of its +% original counterpart and the -% original counterpart. 

- Any mods that will not affect any PvP mods will have no Conclave points. This includes all Auras, Faction damage+ mods, silencing mods etc..

- Mods with the same effects on weapons will have the same Conclave Ratings unless otherwise stated.

Now, with these guidelines, the list for Conclave Rating changes are below (still WIP): 

Pure Damage+ mods:

C15 at Rank 0, +C15 per Rank until C90 for Point Blank and Pressure Point (Rank 5), C165 for both Serration and Hornet Strike (Rank 10).

Pure Elemental Damage+ mods: 

C10 at Rank 0, +C10 per Rank until C60 at Rank 5.

Pure Punch Through mods: 

C8 at Rank 0, +C8 per Rank until C40 at Rank 5.

Pure Multishot mods: 

C15 at Rank 0, +C15 per Rank until C90 at Rank 5 (and do make Split Chamber have 100% Multishot at Rank 4, 120% at Rank 5, for consistency).

Pure Fire rate+ mods:

C4 at Rank 0, +C4 per Rank until C20 at Rank 5.

Pure Physical damage+ mods: 

C5 at Rank 0, +C5 per Rank until C25 at Rank 5.

Pure Reload speed- mods:

C3 at Rank 0, +C3 per Rank until C15 at Rank 5.

Pure Critical Chance+ mods: 

C7 at Rank 0, +C7 per Rank until C35 at Rank 5.

Pure Critical Damage+ mods: 

C7 at Rank 0, +C7 per Rank until C35 at Rank 5.

Pure Magazine Capacity+ mods: 

Pure Maximum Ammo+ mods: 

Pure Status Chance+ mods: 

C4 at Rank 0, +C4 per Rank until C20 at Rank 5.

Vitality and Redirection: 

C10 at Rank 0, +C10 per Rank until C100 at Rank 10.

Steel Fiber: 

C7 at Rank 0, +C7 per Rank until C70 at Rank 10.

Warframe power mods: 

C5 at Rank 0, +C5 per Rank until C20 at Rank 3 (first power); C10 at Rank 0, +C10 per Rank until C40 at Rank 3 (second power); C15 at Rank 0, +C15 per Rank until C60 at Rank 3 (third power); C25 at Rank 0, +C25 per Rank until C100 at Rank 3 (fourth power). This only applies if the power has any effect in PvP (can be separate from Conclave and Dark Sectors).

Sentinel/Kubrow default precept mods:

C6 at Rank 0, +C6 per Rank until C36 at Rank 5. This only applies if the power has any effect in PvP (can be separate from Conclave and Dark Sectors).

Damage+ and Accuracy- mods: 

C12 at Rank 0, +C12 per Rank until C132 at Rank 10 (C72 for Vicious Spread).

Tainted Spread: 

C7 at Rank 0, +C7 per Rank until C77 at Rank 10.

Pure Recoil- mods: 

C4 at Rank 0, +C4 per Rank until C16 at Rank 3.

Thunderbolt: 

C6 at Rank 0, +C6 per Rank until C24 at Rank 3.

Primed Chamber (Charged Chamber will have half the values): 

C10 at Rank 0, +C10 per Rank until C40 at Rank 3.

Quick Thinking (and Rage): 

C35 at Rank 0, +C35 per Rank until C140 for Rage, C210 for Quick Thinking.

Reflex Guard: 

C12 at Rank 0, +C12 per Rank until C132 at Rank 10.

Reflection: 

C6 at Rank 0, +C6 per Rank until C36 at Rank 5.

With these changes, the formula for calculating Conclave Ratings of a loadout will change to: 

Total Conclave Rating = Base Weapon(s) Conclave Rating + Warframe Rank * 2 + Base Companion Conclave Rating (if applicable) + Conclave Rating of all the mods installed in the loadout. 

The Conclave Rating ranges for the Conclave missions will also change based on the mod Conclave Value changes (can be subject to change): 

Venus: 0 - 150

Saturn: 125 - 350

Jupiter: 300 - 450

Sedna: 400 - 800

Phobos: 600 - 800

Europa: 600 - 1100

Eris: 900 - 1200

Neptune: 1200 - 1350

Pluto: 1250 - 1500

Please note that this thread will continue to be worked on. 

With the Conclave Rating rework for mods, calculations and Conclave mission limits, I hope to make Conclave Ratings make some sense and become a valid tool for quickly gauging whether the player has good gear/mods or not, rather than just an arbitrary number. 

Please take the time to read what is on the thread, and provide constructive criticism and feedback. 

Renegade343

Edited by Renegade343

Nice suggestions but I don't really like the conclave rating in general. I would rather have a PvP tab that just has every mod a max rank, so we can play at any map we want. Then again your suggestions would be a huge improvement.

Nice suggestions but I don't really like the conclave rating in general. I would rather have a PvP tab that just has every mod a max rank, so we can play at any map we want. Then again your suggestions would be a huge improvement.

I wrote this suggestion down in the lines of keeping DE(L)'s system of Conclave ratings, but improving on it to make it be an useful number, not to remove it and replace it with a new one. The Conclave Rating is fine as long as someone knows what they are doing with the numbers and powers of mods. 

Will you be adding values for other Warframe based mods like Undying Will, Rush, Maglev, Provoked, Aviator, Quick Rest, Marathon, ect. I would be very interested to see Reflex Guard and Reflection in particular. Again, really like the idea of how to balance the rating system. Maybe I could see in conclave one of these days. :3

Will you be adding values for other Warframe based mods like Undying Will, Rush, Maglev, Provoked, Aviator, Quick Rest, Marathon, ect. I would be very interested to see Reflex Guard and Reflection in particular. Again, really like the idea of how to balance the rating system. Maybe I could see in conclave one of these days. :3

I will continue to update it, so just watch the space. 

• 1 month later...

this sounds limiting to say the least, and very confining to a warframe which should be strong enough to go into battle regardless of the enemies strengths. and just a side step question, with your suggested rating system will the bosses and stalker  g3 ect be nerfed should they pop up on the crippled warframe after U15?

Edited by ranks21

this sounds limiting to say the least, and very confining to a warframe which should be strong enough to go into battle regardless of the enemies strengths. and just a side step question, with your suggested rating system will the bosses and stalker  g3 ect be nerfed should they pop up on the crippled warframe after U15?

The bosses and minibosses will be re-calculated accordingly, of course. 

And what do you mean by confining?

go play palus on the newly suggested setup of the upcoming update,  try to minimize your build to a newbie trying to unlock the nodes to get to the boss and progress on.. wait throw  stalker in the mix too under your proprosed conclave system, then youll understand the word CONFINING.

go play palus on the newly suggested setup of the upcoming update,  try to minimize your build to a newbie trying to unlock the nodes to get to the boss and progress on.. wait throw  stalker in the mix too under your proprosed conclave system, then youll understand the word CONFINING.

As I said, the bosses and minibosses will be scaled re-accordingly with the Conclave value changes. Would you think I would leave it as it be if I were to rework the Conclave calculations?

And I can still minimise the builds to a 'newbie' one and still have a decent time unlocking the nodes to the boss. 

And why Palus out of all the nodes?

• 3 weeks later...