Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Buff The Braton Prime, It's Inadequate, And Braton's Are Fun

Edgarhighman

I like the braton mk1. And I like the braton. They're AR's. I don't like everyone using the Soma because it does x, x and x, good. Just cause the stats boost well with mods, I rarely see anyone use the braton once they can get another weapon.

I've seen a thread or two about asking for the braton P to be buffed, I remember they asked for 40 dmg.

I recommened these changes:

10 impact

10 puncture

15 slash ------- (35 dmg total, it is a prime weapon!!)

33-39 accuracy

1.9 reload

(40 dmg doesn't seem bad after comparing other primes!!!!!)

a V polarity and possibly a -- polarity (like some of the other primes)

I recommend leave the other stats alone. Prime weapons should have buffs, not debuffs from their defaults. <3 warframe

Increase conclave accordingly.

This would make the Braton prime a hospitable assault rifle, and a Prime one to its name. Its not doing 40 dmg as one user suggested, but other primes got some nice buffs, and Braton Prime is lacking. <3 long live the braton!

Burston P does 39 dmg, Boltor prime does 54.5 with no drawbacks (bullet travel/spread? HAH this thing insta-kills in pvp rails) Latron prime 84, Paris prime 100 (wow - braton doesn't sound bad at 40 dmg now)

I think the community would appreciate this buff. FEEDBACK COMMENCE. <3 do it up DE! Also please add decisive judgement back to tenno spectre drop tables? (they never drop mods for me anyway lol)

i understand what your say but u kinda gotta look at it as its a prime version of the braton............ pretty self explanatory :D

Stat-wise, Braton Prime is the most under-boosted Prime against its normal counterpart, so your reason is kinda missed. It's not 'Primed junk will be junk' logic, but does it live up its Prime status, even when compared to it's normal counterpart.

Its practically a regular gun still. Does DE even read these forums?  I just noticed there's another thread about the Braton Prime getting buffed that's 8 pages long.  Most people dislike the braton in that thread because of how weak it is.

DE are you gonna fix the braton prime? I mean there's Braton. Braton MK1, Braton Vandal. And Braton prime should be souped up, but its... worse than braton vandal LOL. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I <3  braton.

I like the braton mk1. And I like the braton. They're AR's. I don't like everyone using the Soma because it does x, x and x, good. Just cause the stats boost well with mods, I rarely see anyone use the braton once they can get another weapon.

I've seen a thread or two about asking for the braton P to be buffed, I remember they asked for 40 dmg.

I recommened these changes:

10 impact

10 puncture

15 slash ------- (35 dmg total, it is a prime weapon!!)

33-39 accuracy

1.9 reload

(40 dmg doesn't seem bad after comparing other primes!!!!!)

a V polarity and possibly a -- polarity (like some of the other primes)

I recommend leave the other stats alone. Prime weapons should have buffs, not debuffs from their defaults. <3 warframe

Increase conclave accordingly.

This would make the Braton prime a hospitable assault rifle, and a Prime one to its name. Its not doing 40 dmg as one user suggested, but other primes got some nice buffs, and Braton Prime is lacking. <3 long live the braton!

Burston P does 39 dmg, Boltor prime does 54.5 with no drawbacks (bullet travel/spread? HAH this thing insta-kills in pvp rails) Latron prime 84, Paris prime 100 (wow - braton doesn't sound bad at 40 dmg now)

I think the community would appreciate this buff. FEEDBACK COMMENCE. <3 do it up DE! Also please add decisive judgement back to tenno spectre drop tables? (they never drop mods for me anyway lol)

boltor prime sucks in dark sector conflicts