Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Braton Prime

TerraNovaX

Many topics like that appear, and more often than not, it receives lots of support since, well, the Braton Prime really is very subpar. People usually don't ask for much of a buff either, just like you, so I don't see it as a balance issue.

I'm very okay with this. It's quite hard to get, compared to some other primes, and the damage when compared to it's original counterpart isn't all that much more.

Having a little bit more of a punch to it would be great, it's a nice and versatile weapon, but having to get a few forma on it just to achieve a more desirable damage output makes a lot of people consider other options.

haven't got one but judging by how many braton primes i've seen ingame in 300h of game (aka 3 maybe 4) and by a quick look at the wiki it most definitely needs a buff, i guess even 35-40 total damage wouldn't be too much giving that it's mainly slash and that most (aka all) prime weapons throw it into the dust hard and it's even less ammo efficient that the boar prime 

on a side note most full-auto machineguns (supra, gorgon, grakata, etch) are in need of a buff

Edited by bl4ckhunter

I recently put a few Formas and a Potato into my Braton Prime, and I really like the feel of it. There are (if I recall correctly) very few, if any high powered hitscan automatic rifles, and the Braton Prime is a perfect candidate for an upgrade.

Off the top of my head, the Boltor Prime (OP!) deals 55 damage unmodded, with the Braton Prime doing 25. I would suggest upping it to around 35ish.

I would also like a status buff, but that may be a bit much.

I forma'd my Braton Prime to have bigger damage and rate of fire and I honestly say that beyond lvl 30 it's not as good as you would imagine a prime weapon to be.

I know! I love how the weapon feels and I think it needs a little more attention. It's balanced in every aspect but damage.

I forma'd my Braton Prime to have bigger damage and rate of fire and I honestly say that beyond lvl 30 it's not as good as you would imagine a prime weapon to be.

Same. I forma'ed this weapon 5 times because it's my favorite rifle. However, I do think a little buff will really help it against harder content even if it fares well on the regular star chart missions.

well i also forma'ed my braton 5x time & put some orokin. but the result was bit disappointing, just do damage half then other forma'ed prime.

btw better commend in larger thread like this one https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/243666-buff-braton-prime/ to prevent multi thread with same topic. this one currently have the most comment