Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wierd Melee Bug.

VectorWolf

Wile doing def on Pluto's Dark Sector, I stumbled upon this weird bug. I was doing cqc, and in one moment, when I was close to death, I tried to use Hysteria. I was too late, and I fell.

Now the weird part. After I was brought back by team mate, I wasn't able to properly use quick melee. I could only do "1-2" combo (Obex) and then I automatically switched to rifle, no matter how many times I pushed melee button. I used Hysteria once more, and during it everything was ok. After it finished, I again tried to use, melee, but my Valkyr froze in a half-swing, and the only thing I was able to do is hover a bit around.

That was last wave in a round so I finished without second thought. Then was the second weird part. During exp count my Obex wasn't there. It was like I never equipped any melee. I was too weirded out to do a screenshot in time, but I was able to take one during summary on Liset. As you can see, my Obex is present on the list, but isn't receiving any bonus exp, which shouldn't be possible.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/28466185321645482/13921F02DF18B1E5DC3A77BAB87D733AD56D0A88/

I ran into a similar problem just now. Was doing T4 with a clan mate, died with Valkyr just as I hit Hysteria. I know I hit Hysteria because the acknowledgement of completing the in-game affinity challenge popped up (use your warframe's ability once). After I was revived, my melee button did not do anything. When I used Hysteria again I could do melee attacks. Then I started switching weapons. Note the attached images. First one is with Hysteria on, and Valkyr had my melee weapons equipped (Dual Zoren with Dagger Axe skin), though the melee animation was still Hysteria's.

h7RHGM6.jpg

The second image is when I tried to switch to melee without Hysteria. Note all my weapons (Latron Wraith, Aklex and Dual Zoren) were all holstered. 

ugBVvTv.jpg