Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bronze/gold Not Exactly Colorblind Friendly

TheCometCE

Apologies, I've negelected this thread over the weekend, and I think this needs to return to the top of the pile. Still hoping for an official response from Pablo on this, after having spoken at length about this with Glen over the weekend!

That would be really awesome, indeed!

ooo, so what was spoken H3dsho0t?

I pretty much outlined everything that has been said in this post and discussed it a little bit further, but Glen told me that the responsibility is ultimtely with the UI team and theres nothing he can really do about it. So I guess its back to waiting for the UI devs to respond here.

Edited by H3dsh0t

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/321723-color-blind-changes-lockers/?p=3631652#entry3631652

Looks like things are finally starting to change for the better! Now we just need a few tweaks in other areas to really make the game truly colourblind friendly, although this is a HUGE step in the right direction. Many thanks to the UI team for taking the time to address some of the issues we are raising in threads like these!

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like we are getting a bunch of these colourblind changes in update 15, which is pretty epic. Although I'd love to know whats coming next, there are other issues that need addressing. After conversations with certain people, I know that more is planned although no word on what that is so far. Over the last few days I found something else colourblind related that needs looking at, Red = Need for Codex + Green for codex entry complete. I've given up and am using Helios now, only way I can effectively get scanning done.