Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inviting Not Working At All

(PSN)Soreki

So I couldn't find a topic about this at all on here, which is odd.  I cannot send or receive invites.  I just tried for about an hour to join every game I could, but not once did I receive an invite.  Everyone I asked said that they sent one, but I never saw it.  Then I tried sending invites, and no one was receiving them.  This is a game stopper!!  

I can still drop in on games already in progress, but I can't send or receive invites.  DE please help!

So now, just a couple minutes after posting this, I can no longer log into warframe at all.  I've tried several times and nothing...

PSN maintenence is underway right now, and that's probably the reason as to why you can't login at all.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/following-attacks-psn-maintenance-for-ps3-and-ps4-/1100-6421967/

The article says that "If you have signed into the PSN on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 any time since August 23, you'll be able to continue playing games and accessing apps", but this isn't the first time Sony said something like that and users have been logged out of their games for a few minutes. It's probably a hiccup we're experiencing right now.