Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex No Longer Shows What Mods You're Missing

ss4chris

No, it does show the mods you're missing - at least, it shows Gemini Cross for me. They're just not greyed out or red like they were before.

thats waht i miss >.<   i want it back.

how do you know waht your missing? i have to keep switchin gback from mod list and codex.. really tedious and annoying not.. needed Q_Q

I agreed that this issue needs fixing for sure.

But a workaround, sort of, is to sort your mods in the Codex by Duplicates. If you know you have certain mods, then you can at least find out more or less where your "I don't have any of these mods"-border starts. It's not perfect, but it's SOMETHING. Hope it helps until this is fixed! :)

Actually there is a really small grey hexagon on all the mod-cards you one, just above the starline wich show´s the modlevel. It is really easy to miss that, so a better visual sign would be much apreciated.

yes i noticed  like at 2am oh..

but  really  the black and red question marks or something more noticeable would be greatly appreciated. :3

yes i noticed  like at 2am oh..

but  really  the black and red question marks or something more noticeable would be greatly appreciated. :3

Yeah I agree, the mark on them is nice but it's a lot harder to notice with a quick scan what mods you are still missing. With the previous look it was extremely easy to quickly scan the list looking for the blacked out mods to see what you were missing. So I'm glad that this is going to be returning, thanks Dorian.