Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Receiving Ability Mods Megathread

Migglas

May or may not be related to U14.5, but I started building a Nyx 2 days before 14.5 hit, after 14.5 hit I went to claim Nyx and then the new mod interface and was surprised to see that I didn't receive any of the ability mods. I checked my most recent mods & relogged to see if that would fix it, appearently not.

Any idea why this happened?

EDIT: It seems I'm not the only one with this issue

(new to the forum, not sure how to upload an image of my issue)

Edited by Flaptus

Try relogging.

Server lag sometimes delays addition of given mods to your inventory. This is going to be particularly bad during an event, when the servers experience increased traffic.

If it is genuinely bugged, I suggest asking in trading chat. Some people should be able to help if you offer a couple cores or spare mods.

Region chat might work if no-one in trading is being helpful.

Try relogging.

Server lag sometimes delays addition of given mods to your inventory. This is going to be particularly bad during an event, when the servers experience increased traffic.

If it is genuinely bugged, I suggest asking in trading chat. Some people should be able to help if you offer a couple cores or spare mods.

Region chat might work if no-one in trading is being helpful.

I tried relogging a few times, didn't work.

I guess i can wait until tomorrow though and send a ticket if it's not there by then.

Thanks for the answers C:

Hey Everyone I Am Almost Certain That This Is In The Right Topic But I have been Seeing A lot of Comments About Nyx Not Getting her Abilities When You Claim Her So I Claimed Her Myself, Yes It Happened To Me To, All Of These Comments And Posts I've Noticed Have All Been After The Update, So I Was Wondering How Do I Get Nyx's Abilities, Please Do Not Say Farming Places Or For Me Too Ask For Them, But Anything Else I would Kindly Respond To Please Be Reasonable And Please Help Me Get Attention For This Topic To Get The Moderators To Do Something About This Bug, If You Get Attention On This Topic Your Not Only Helping You And I, Your Helping People That Are Young Or Not That Intelligent, People That Do Not Know How To Submit A Ticket Or Post A Topic On The Forums, So Please Help Me And Hundreds Of Others Get Our Abilities For Our Nyx's Because We Can All Agree Nyx's Abilities Are Very Superior... -DapperKnight1

The support servers are going to still be overloaded, so while a support ticket will help them fix it, it may be a while before you get your mods.

Fortunately, Absorb is a fairly common drop. If you do a few long ODD or other high-level Infested defence, you should get one in a few games.

Please Help Me Get Attention For This Topic To Get The Moderators To Do Something About This Bug

Only fair to warn you that moderators aren't really involved whatsoever in the bug hunting and bug squashing process. Also the developers frequently scan the beta bugs forums, so it's very likely that they'll see your bug report thread (bugs should be mainly reported in the forums to reduce ticket volume--support is really backlogged, but for missing items a Support Ticket is probably the fastest way to get them).

Also just because a developer doesn't post in your thread doesn't mean they haven't seen it.