Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunar Whitewolves Is Recruiting!

(PSN)unbreakable13

Hello everyone!

Lunar Whitewolves is actively hunting for members. Join the wolfpack, and reap the benefits! A breakdown of what we'll offer, our plans for the future, and what we want from you:

In Lunar Whitewolves, you'll find:

- Friendly, social players

- Mature players

- An active community that is willing to help with everything

- People that do alerts, Conflicts and Void

- A Clan Dojo that is ever-expanding

- Everything we do as a clan will be decided by the members, together, and not from me or anyone else alone

- Our own (under construction) website! Follow it at: http://lunarwhitewolves.clanwebsite.com

What we want:

- Mature players, preferably over 18, that are calm, do not ruin the game, and do not insult anyone, in any way

- Players are not needed to be active 24/7; we have our jobs, families or whatever, but you must sign in and play a little every couple of days at least

- Players who are willing to contribute to the Dojo's construction. So far, I've built every room/decoration on my own. Resources that are contributed by the members will ease up my grinding, and make the Dojo get built faster!

- Most of all, cheerful people that are here to have fun

Our plans for the immediate future:

- We're currently 6 active players, and a Ghost clan. When we reach 10, we'll upgrade to Shadow immediately, to accommodate more people.

- When we become a Shadow clan, we'll search for an Alliance, so we can raid Rails and help each other

- The Dojo includes a Reactor, lots of decorations ready or with very few resources needed to start building, an Oracle, a Garden and more.

- All labs are in place and functioning, with research projects completed.

- A Solar Rail is under construction, plus a defence squadron for it. We just need Credits and some Plastids to finish it.

- An elevator has been constructed, so we have some verticality and expand the facilities.

- After the necessary stuff is done, we'll build an Obstacle Course and a Duel Room, among other distractions.

- A Clan Hall is being built on the second floor of the Dojo. The first floor is purely operational necessities, and the second one will be recreation and relaxing halls.

Interested in joining? Interested in more information? Interested in playing together for a test-drive before creating an Alliance? Whatever your need, feel free to post below! Thanks for your time!

Edited by (PS4)unbreakable13

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking a for a clan to join I have several questions though before I make the jump.

What timeframe will you or others most likely to be on? I live on the East Coast US so as of this writing its almost 3PM EST. I am mostly on at night around 11PM so 8 hours from now.

Is the emblem made? what are design are you aiming for? Colors that will be used?

How far are you with Labs as of this writing?

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone! After some stuff with my job taking up lots of my time, I'm back. I'm inviting you all and answering your questions.

@Xajoka, right now we're 7. I don't want to make the clan huge so as to keep it a bit more personal between members. It's totally okay to not be able to play; I haven't played in almost a month because of my job as well.