Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunar Whitewolves Is Recruiting!

(PSN)unbreakable13

• 3 months later...

UPDATED FIRST POST!

Back in the search for members! Currently looking for:

- Dojo Architect -> The guy/gal who will decorate our home while staying true to the Japanese motif of the clan.

- Warwolf -> A leader who is very active, organizes "strikes" and creates groups for action, mainly Tower but generally everywhere.

- Officer -> A person who will maintain order within the lower ranks, while also keeping the clan social, which means actively recruiting people and... dun dun dun... monitor our forums!

Yes, I'm building a website for us, currently using a free builder. When we get enough people, I will buy (all costs mine) a domain and build our own, personalized website (I'm a web developer)! Go ahead and visit it at: http://lunarwhitewolves.clanwebsite.com, but beware, it's pretty barebones right now; I'm mostly tweaking back-end stuff.

Now you do understand why I need these three roles: I want to build a big, enduring company of people who enjoy Warframe just as much as I do. Alone, I can't. With your help, we can do it! Message me and I will invite you the moment I see it!

• 1 month later...

UPDATED FIRST POST!

Back in the search for members! Currently looking for:

- Dojo Architect -> The guy/gal who will decorate our home while staying true to the Japanese motif of the clan.

- Warwolf -> A leader who is very active, organizes "strikes" and creates groups for action, mainly Tower but generally everywhere.

- Officer -> A person who will maintain order within the lower ranks, while also keeping the clan social, which means actively recruiting people and... dun dun dun... monitor our forums!

Yes, I'm building a website for us, currently using a free builder. When we get enough people, I will buy (all costs mine) a domain and build our own, personalized website (I'm a web developer)! Go ahead and visit it at: http://lunarwhitewolves.clanwebsite.com, but beware, it's pretty barebones right now; I'm mostly tweaking back-end stuff.

Now you do understand why I need these three roles: I want to build a big, enduring company of people who enjoy Warframe just as much as I do. Alone, I can't. With your help, we can do it! Message me and I will invite you the moment I see it!

I'm enjoying the clan, and just a heads up, I keep knocking myself down to Sage so I can facilitate our Research ^_^