Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Plea From Me, You Want Sechura Free Again? Check Dis Out

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Everyone redirect ur gaze to Pluto Sechura. V has a huge tax there and my alliance, Seekers of the Void, is attacking it. If you want to farm money there again then please support us in our fight against V. we are putting in 0% tax if we win.

We are also Attacking Eris Zabala held by ICE. You hate them, so do we (i mean we don't actually hate them as people, im sure they are nice individuals with good personalities). We at Seekers of the Void just want to give everyone a chance to farm money and see new clans/alliances get rails too. we are putting in 0% tax if we win.

If you want to support us then thank you :)

if you support us then heres a list of the clans in our alliance you'll be helping:

Deus Ex Tempus

Deus Ex Tempus Flame

Deus Ex Tempus Lightning

Superior Swords

Libertys Last Wereframe

Update: we are very close to winning please support us at sechura

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

I'd rather have EVERY alliance NOT put a tax higher than 15% on ANY sector. It's greedy as hell.

They can try and justify it all they want, that doesn't make it any better.

^ to me....anything higher than 5% on sechura (specifically all the high paying DS) is asking for a hand out from the player community

Let me just say something I shouldn't. From My alliance we've learned that pretty much every big alliance that has solar rails works together. (If I still had the chart link for who gets the sector on what day I would show it) But yeah, synergy, invictus (I think they were in it) all work together.  

Edit: This is why so many people have trouble getting Dark Sectors away from those clans. 

Edited by RushedByBlade

Let me just say something I shouldn't. From My alliance we've learned that pretty much every big alliance that has solar rails works together. (If I still had the chart link for who gets the sector on what day I would show it) But yeah, synergy, invictus (I think they were in it) all work together. 

Which completely undermines and ruins the point of having competing alliances. 

I wish DE was able to make up something to combat that. But it's damn complicated.

Which completely undermines and ruins the point of having competing alliances. 

I wish DE was able to make up something to combat that. But it's damn complicated.

Well someone's gonna get mad at me and prob get my clan kicked from the alliance but this monopoly sucks ;s.

though the temptation is high, i won't give any tax. if the players want a free rail they gotta work for it ;o

It's more practical to have a small tax. You make a bunch of credits which can then be used for battle pay to hold on to the rail longer.

It's more practical to have a small tax. You make a bunch of credits which can then be used for battle pay to hold on to the rail longer.

yah do like 5% at the very least. 15% at most lol.

5% we wouldn't mind at ALL.

if we win ill put a post out asking the community what they think. thats only if we win though