Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question Regarding A Pc Player Coming To Xbox One

TacticalKillers

Question

I currently play Warframe on PC and I have an Xbox One as well. I was excited to hear about Warframe coming to Xbox One but then it dawned on me that I was unsure if my progress was going to be transferred from PC to Xbox.

So pretty much my question is will all of my items, progress, plat, etc... transfer over to Xbox? Once my progress transfers to Xbox will it erase itself from the PC version and I will have to start fresh on PC? How exactly does this work I'm currently worried about starting Warframe on Xbox in fear of losing progress and was kind of hoping to keep progress on Xbox and PC. I'm not sure if it's possible to keep both of them linked but I wanted to play with both my friends who own a Xbox and my friends that play Warframe on PC.

11 answers to this question

If (when) it happens, it'll just create a duplicate account - you'll have two separate ones, not influencing eachother. Also, AFAIK Plat won't transfer, nor any exclusive items (Phased or Rubedo skins, Founders Gear, et cetera). At leat that was the cause with PS4

I agree. I'm a founder on PC and I was hoping that I could at least transfer that distinction.

Founders status does not transfer, nor Founders Gear, nor CBT Gear. Anything that was possible to get only on PC, that was exclusive and time-limited won't be transferred to PS4 or Xbone account.

Will prime frames and guns u created in game transfer just not any currency like in PC I have every mod and prime weap / frame and regular weap u can get ingame I get the pc exclusive stuff or steam exclusive DLC won't transfer but what about the mods I have and my frames and weapons that are not pc limited will they transfer

Will prime frames and guns u created in game transfer just not any currency like in PC I have every mod and prime weap / frame and regular weap u can get ingame I get the pc exclusive stuff or steam exclusive DLC won't transfer but what about the mods I have and my frames and weapons that are not pc limited will they transfer

Everything you built and gathered will transfer.

Platinum will not transfer

Lato Prime, Skana Prime, Ecalibur Prime, Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal, IAH Games Brato Skin, Rubedo Skins, Phased Skins and a few other things will not transfer.

Everything obtainable by pure gameplay + cosmetics and slots will be transfered.

Here are the details and a complete list of non-transferable items for PS4. It'd most probably be the same case with Xbone: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/268755-warframe-account-migration-is-live/

That being said, M$ has some policies against transferring accounts. They allow that only if the game came out on Xbox first.

Edited by Angius

After migrating from PC to XB1, ALL MY HELMETS ARE LOST.

What is equipped remains, but the game wont let me change it to another model without buying it again with platinum when I try to equip it back. I have almos 20 warframes and most helmets to each... I dont want to farm it again. I bough Prime Access to xbox one but don't want to waste my plat with something I already have.

Can some DEV take a look at this?

Arcane helmets don't transfer.

Past that, well, frankly, I haven't looked closely enough. Might have a look at Valkyr and Zephyr to see if their alt helms made the cut, but they should have.

I did clone my account to my XB1, but since it reverted to U14.8.whatever, I haven't really sat down and reconfigured my warframes to the older system (they were all U15 optimized).